Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, I just got a call from SSC and they said they got an EX and I was 1st on the list.

I declined so someone may get lucky.

Drakul said:
Hi guys, I just got a call from SSC and they said they got an EX and I was 1st on the list.

I declined so someone may get lucky.

Why did you decline? This is one of my favorite statues in my pf collection. It is truely awesome on display. I was a lucky one that did get a nice cast though.

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

Why did you decline? This is one of my favorite statues in my pf collection. It is truely awesome on display. I was a lucky one that did get a nice cast though.

2 reasons.

1- I have so much stuff on PO plus all the SDCC stuff plus.... :panic:
2(and main) is that my 2 spideys are the Koto Unleashed and the upcoming JSC comiquette so he wouldn't be in scale with spidey so no go.

Drakul said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyke

2 reasons.

1- I have so much stuff on PO plus all the SDCC stuff plus....
2(and main) is that my 2 spideys are the Koto Unleashed and the upcoming JSC comiquette so he wouldn't be in scale with spidey so no go.

Gotcha...i feel your pain with all the POs and i too dont have a quarter scale spidey to go with him yet. Was really hoping the JSC was gonna be but no such luck.

Gotcha...i feel your pain with all the POs and i too dont have a quarter scale spidey to go with him yet. Was really hoping the JSC was gonna be but no such luck.

If you can get the Spidey Com....get it, it goes great with Rhino.
mamba's pic:
14mw0hv.jpg

How is everyone displaying theirs? Will it fit in a Besta? I have the Ikea Nartorp and its way to big for it.

Well, just ordered one off a fellow boardie.

Seems like a new Spiderman PF may be in the works, but I kinda doubt they'll ever make a new Rhino PF even though they listed this as a comiquette. Semantics really.

Got the EX version of the Rhino comiquette from a fellow collector.

Sculpt is great, he is a beast!

The EX head is the way to go!

Back