Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Can anyone recommend a removable setup (carry straps) i can attach to large toploaders so i can carry prints easier to Cons. I want to get one piece which i can move around to different size toplaoders as needed.

New AR Batman print

Attachments

• 1125x682_previewbanner_BatsLitho.jpg
    1125x682_previewbanner_BatsLitho.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 114

My waitlisted Toothless print converted, I'm very happy, I didn't like my chances....

That reminds me of the first appearance Superman cover of Action Comics or whatever it is, looks awesome :clap

Did the last Superman print that is on waitlist ever get to unframed version or did it sell out framed?

Yup. Its a tribute / recreation of action comics 1. May is the 80 year anniversary.

Last superman framed WL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popcultcha has unframed alex ross superman on pre order with an early bird discount (aust and nz residents). Ordered mine already.

If a WL print converts. Can u ask ss to add the reward points on it?

Have they ever done a Pirate Johnny Depp print? That would be an instant buy for me.

Unframed Alex Ross Batman is sold out.

Well that was expected this one is amazing framed should be sold out soon as well definitely good investment on this one

Back