Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Glad i managed the framed. I knew this crap would happen. I missed out on the alex ross prints. But at least they said they come Monday IF THERE ARE ANY AVAILABLE they would go up for po.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where does it say that? I can't find it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-03-11-01-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-03-11-01-04.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 62

I meant for the Alex ross prints they said if there were any left. They didn't say for thanks. And that sucks.

If all 200 people ordered them framed, then I can see them being all sold out. But SS could've just put the big "SOLD OUT" before we waited today to find out it was all sold out on Friday. Oh well. it is what it is.

So there isn't even a waitlist?

So there isn't even a waitlist?

No, my buddy cause I know you love these prints too. I started watching about an hour before it comes up to buy, then 10 minutes before it was to start, the big sold out appeared. There is not even a WL for the framed anymore.

No, my buddy cause I know you love these prints too. I started watching about an hour before it comes up to buy, then 10 minutes before it was to start, the big sold out appeared. There is not even a WL for the framed anymore.

Duuuuuuude, and you know me I only buy unframed smh.

People bit the hype.

Duuuuuuude, and you know me I only buy unframed smh.

People bit the hype.

To me I'm even shocked all 200 people ordered them framed since most people don't like the materials used when they frame them. Unless some of SS staff got first served on these unframed. Well at least we can look forward to the spidey/venon/carnage print cause that 1 has a 350 ES.

That is astounding...
To me I'm even shocked all 200 people ordered them framed since most people don't like the materials used when they frame them. Unless some of SS staff got first served on these unframed. Well at least we can look forward to the spidey/venon/carnage print cause that 1 has a 350 ES.
Yeah, luckily Thanos isn't my thing, main focus is Spidey :lol

It's messed up that they didn't reserve any unframed when they had originally advertised it as going on sale for Monday. People who didn't get the invites or early preorder emails pretty much got shafted. Buuuuut if you did get the email, and decided to chance it and wait for unframed on Monday, when the email cleary said if supplies last, there's no one else to blame.

It's messed up that they didn't reserve any unframed when they had originally advertised it as going on sale for Monday. People who didn't get the invites or early preorder emails pretty much got shafted. Buuuuut if you did get the email, and decided to chance it and wait for unframed on Monday, when the email cleary said if supplies last, there's no one else to blame.

Pretty much this. After the feeding frenzy for the EX statue on Thursday....why risk it? the massacre was going to happen today with waaaay less than 200 possibly left.

It stands to reason that at least 750 people would want the complete display with the print and would be willing to pay $150 (price diff of unframed to framed) to secure it and make it happen.

Pretty much this. After the feeding frenzy for the EX statue on Thursday....why risk it? the massacre was going to happen today with waaaay less than 200 possibly left.

It stands to reason that at least 750 people would want the complete display with the print and would be willing to pay $150 (price diff of unframed to framed) to secure it and make it happen.

And that is exaaaaaaactly why i was on my pc like a hawk lol. I managed ro get on the WL right away for the ex. So if i decide to get thr reg at least i have the print with the grin lol

I didn't want the print

A lot of people rather get theirs unframed to frame later at their local shop for better materials. What happened was on Friday everybody bought framed, so there were none left to sell today to the unframed collectors. SS should just had this as "sold out" since Friday so people didn't wait around for nothing.

A lot of people rather get theirs unframed to frame later at their local shop for better materials. What happened was on Friday everybody bought framed, so there were none left to sell today to the unframed collectors. SS should just had this as "sold out" since Friday so people didn't wait around for nothing.

That is exactly what happened and should have been done. People who didn't order the framed because they'd rather have it unframed took a chance.

Wait list was probably left open to fill over the weekend.

The sensible thing to do would have been to jump on the framed wait list early even if you didn't want it just as a backup.

tbh I don't like buying prints of the same pose the statue is in so personally I think a lot of u dodged a bullet :p

I was going to order the framed version but was told by SS that there would be unframed ones being sold on Monday. I set my alarm for 3am so I could wake up and order it, sat in front of my laptop refreshing for 30 mins, for nothing!

I was going to order the framed version but was told by SS that there would be unframed ones being sold on Monday. I set my alarm for 3am so I could wake up and order it, sat in front of my laptop refreshing for 30 mins, for nothing!

Yep, that's because it was in their blog and on the Sideshow Live show that they would have BOTH versions up on Monday. Instead of following through on their own advertising they chose to sell all 200 as framed on Friday to the people invited by e-mail.

Back