Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I wonder if they are planning some more 1/5 diorama VS. statues like Wolverine-Hulk.

Digging the bane/bats print. Will more than likely pick it up

On the other forum it was confirmed that the Alex Ross prints were shipped with matching ES numbers. :rock

Early pre-order email for the Flash framed.

Attachments

• dc-comics-the-flash-premium-art-print-500490-03.jpg
    dc-comics-the-flash-premium-art-print-500490-03.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 76

Early pre-order email for the Flash framed.

Wouldn't mind if the Premium Format was exactly like this. Does anyone think this is a sign that this statue is almost here. Could it be (stares off longingly).

Wouldn't mind if the Premium Format was exactly like this. Does anyone think this is a sign that this statue is almost here. Could it be (stares off longingly).

I think it's a very strong indication that a PF pretty much like the print is a coming. And I hope it's all sculpted and lovely. :lol

On the other forum, Alex stated a Flash PF wasn't planned for 2017. Hopefully Sideshow will get off their asses and announce one January 1, 2018.

On the other forum, Alex stated a Flash PF wasn't planned for 2017. Hopefully Sideshow will get off their asses and announce one January 1, 2018.

I hope you're right that by at least 2018 it's announced, so we can have it by 2019. Lord knows we need this character. :pray:

That's what's irritating. Even if they announce t soon, it'll be a year and a half before it ships. :mad:

And im here still waiting for the alex ross prints to convert[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Alex Ross prints today #197/200. Haven't had a chance to open them up and check them out though.

And im here still waiting for the alex ross prints to convert[emoji28]

I missed this batch of Alex Ross cause I didn't like that style of long superhero only being 3/4 inside the print, but I will definitely get the whatever next new ones will be. But if it's another 200, they will sell out in an half an hour or less, so you gotta get it really really fast.

I missed this batch of Alex Ross cause I didn't like that style of long superhero only being 3/4 inside the print, but I will definitely get the whatever next new ones will be. But if it's another 200, they will sell out in an half an hour or less, so you gotta get it really really fast.

If the next (if any) is iron man and batman ill lose my *****. Cuz thats the one id reeealy prefer haha. We shall see

I missed this batch of Alex Ross cause I didn't like that style of long superhero only being 3/4 inside the print, but I will definitely get the whatever next new ones will be[/B][/B]. But if it's another 200, they will sell out in an half an hour or less, so you gotta get it really really fast.

Exactly the reason why I didn't order them, although I'll definately regret that decision if we don't get another Ross Supes print

On an unrelated note, did anyone get their force of hope prints yet? Mine should arrive today but no update on tracking

Exactly the reason why I didn't order them, although I'll definately regret that decision if we don't get another Ross Supes print

On an unrelated note, did anyone get their force of hope prints yet? Mine should arrive today but no update on tracking
Yeah the long print was an odd choice for me, and I'm not as big of a Cap and Supes fan to be heartbroken I didn't get them but I'm definitely on the watch for the next batch.

I've actually gotten my unframed Force of Hope sometime last week.

I really hope so.... Please Sideshow a Flash PF!!!

Back