Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

And what about Kylo? He is no Sith. General is no Sith or even Dark Side user. They chose poorly.

I'm just guess that they had to make parallels as all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You made me check my emails.

Same notification, and great timing on their part I just got the statue in yesterday and can't wait to get the Red Sonja print.

Any idea if there will be a The Dark Knight Joker vs Batman art print? (To match the statues)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1125x682_previewbanner_500288_DoctorStrangePrint.jpg

Would have preferred a comic dr strange but a decent looking print none the less.

Hmm. Well, I was supposed to get my BoP print today but I got Spidey vs. Goblin instead.

Red Sonja charging on the 18th as well. I'm excited to get my first art print from SS with an actual signature.

Just received this in an email. I also received a PM earlier today from another member here who had the same mix-up.

Thank you for being a valued Sideshow Collector. This is a follow up to your recent purchase of the Birds of Prey Premium Art Print.

It has come to our attention that there may have been a technical error in shipping when these prints were received by our facility. This has resulted in the possibility that the incorrect item has been shipped to you.

If you have yet to receive your print, please open and inspect it as soon as possible once it is in your possession. If you’ve received the incorrect item, please contact our support team so that we may assist you. You can reply directly to this message, use the live chat feature on the Sideshow website, or call 805-214-2157. Our normal business hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM PT.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured, our Support team is here to ensure you’re taken care of if there is an issue.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards,
The Sideshow Team

Hopefully there are no issues with the edition sizes so nobody misses out.

Back