Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

more pix of the spidey vs gg print please!

What code was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo.... got in on an unframed print before it went to waitlist for once! :panic: The other few I've been interested in, I've always missed, so Red Sonja will be my first SS print. Pretty happy since I wanted this one more than the others (except maybe Supergirl).

Woohoo.... got in on an unframed print before it went to waitlist for once! :panic: The other few I've been interested in, I've always missed, so Red Sonja will be my first SS print. Pretty happy since I wanted this one more than the others (except maybe Supergirl).

You mean this SG. I love this print. The PF coming may not be to everybody's liking, but the print is outstanding.

Attachments

• SGprint.jpg
    SGprint.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 62

I love the Supergirl print. It's one of the prints I had Artgerm sign for me at SDCC this year.

I can't wait for the statue. I don't think it's horrible at all as described by some freaks here. LOL. Sometimes, objects don't appear very nice in pictures, but in hand it's a different story. We'll soon know by early next year.

You mean this SG. I love this print. The PF coming may not be to everybody's liking, but the print is outstanding.

Yup... that's the one. Such an awesome print! Hopefully, I'll find one for a decent price one of these days.

Went on the the RS WL. Didn't think she would move so quickly.

Went on the the RS WL. Didn't think she would move so quickly.

If I may suggest to you. Just go ahead and order the framed now, cause you will have a most likely zero chance of getting unframed. Think of it, only 200 and in about a day or less even the framed will be sold-out. This is hand-signed and people will buy that cheaper frame just to have their hands on that print which is btw an awesome piece. I went on the WW print waitlist years ago just a few hours after it went to WL and mine never converted and that was 400 prints. And that print was not nearly as nice as this 1.

Last edited:

Thanks for the advice guys, but really I'm at the collecting stage where I have much of what I have set my sights of gettting. If by some strang chance this doesn't convert I won't be heart broken about it. I do like it a lot but I won't lose sleep over it. I really want the statue though. :rock

Thanks for the advice guys, but really I'm at the collecting stage where I have much of what I have set my sights of gettting. If by some strang chance this doesn't convert I won't be heart broken about it. I do like it a lot but I won't lose sleep over it. I really want the statue though. :rock

Me 2. That Red Sonja imo kicks Capt. Marvel, Gamora, her sister, Red Phoenix and all their butts all at the same time. :lol

I think Indy turned out great (frame is my own I found at Michaels)! Glad I purchased it...a fine start to (hopefully) more Indy prints in the future!

IMG_0716.jpg

Back