Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

your web browser makes all the difference in the world. They weren't showing up for me on the main page via explorer. I switched to firefox and voila, there they were. I only wanted the Queen, which I was able to secure.

I ordered from my phone

I'm happy to see that some fellow freaks got their hands on some of these and not just a bunch of flippers who don't care about the art.

I logged in slightly after 9am and everything was sold out so I waitlisted on Harley....

What time did these go up for sale? Did SS list the time or is it just a random thing? Usually SS pre-orders don't go up until late morning...

Sad thing is I get a email notice from SS at 10am saying the prints are now up for sale but there all sold out, lame...

SS might want to send the email notices out a few hours before the items go up for sale. Sending them out after everything is sold out is kind of pointless.

I logged in slightly after 9am and everything was sold out so I waitlisted on Harley....

What time did these go up for sale? Did SS list the time or is it just a random thing? Usually SS pre-orders don't go up until late morning...
9AM CST on the dot, and yes, the time was listed by SS, same as the last batch. Not sure why the prints in particular go up in the AM, but they do.

9AM CST on the dot, and yes, the time was listed by SS, same as the last batch. Not sure why the prints in particular go up in the AM, but they do.

If they listed the time then nobody to blame but myself... I somehow missed the time notice, when I was looking at the advertisement for these poster last week all I saw was the date for the pre-order... I'll have to look more carefully next time.

last time Poison Ivy converted so here's hoping on Harley :)

I think I'll get the Marvel prints framed up similar to the DC prints that are already coming framed

These prints are awesome, but my wall space is designated for my Replica weapons / armory. I would get a print book, but at $80 a pop, and that is money that could go towards statues.

Congrats to anyone who snagged them! I prefer the stress free life of large ES :)

I thought it went very smooth today. Wonder waht the next 3rd installment prints will be (COTD, Batgirl & )?

I really need to prepare myself for when they release art prints of PFs that I will actually have.... :lol

Confirmed for sure is Catwoman, must prepare for hers. Then there's Batman, Cap Allied Charge, and Superman & Wonder Woman possibly.

So wrapped up in everything today that I completely forgot about these! Ah well. There will be more.

Got the Harley print in the first minute they went up. She is the only PF I have so I had to get this to go with her.

I was so busy with work that I missed out on the Psylocke print. *sigh* Oh well...like you said there'll be more.

I have the Psylocke print that came with the PF Ex. While this Premium Print is larger and I'm assuming on better paper, it's not like I don't already have the artwork already.

I wanted all 3 Sirens prints, but oh well. I'll have all the Ex PFs. Aside from Artgerm's Sirens I'm sure I won't pass on some other DC prints down the line. I'm a bit disappointed with my self but when I think about the amazing things I already have I can't be too let down. Prints are extra. Nothing compares to having the actual statues.

Plus with the prints seeming hard to get unless you're in the 1st hour, who knows, I might snag a print at some point that somebody wanted and missed out on and that person might have Harley Quinn, opening up room for a trade...you never know.

Back