Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

It looks like they're both still in-stock to me. :dunno

It looks like they're both still in-stock to me. :dunno

The framed options are. If you click the drop down menu, you can choose framed. I've yet to see an unframed option since the start...so weird. But yeah, those are waitlisted.

Just went in again and it's still allowing to select the unframed version.

I ordered on the iPad, perhaps something to do with device?

I'm guessing they make a certain number of frames, and those must be sold -- since they have no use for them. That'd be the only reason I can see unframed selling out and the framed still being available. Maybe it'd be better if they just separate them in the future? Don't need to raise the ES if that bugs people, but you can simply take 150 framed and 150 unframed and have them each be their own page like is done with EXs.

The problem is you can't access the unframed version if you go through link on home page, but if you instead type in superman, click on the superman art print preview, then on to the buy now, then it will allow you to see it.

Just went in again and it's still allowing to select the unframed version.

I ordered on the iPad, perhaps something to do with device?

Try to order and it will show that it is wait-listed. I think it's just Sideshow's trying to get more people to order the framed versions.

Superman Justice League Trinity Print | Sideshow Collectibles

Try going through this and click Buy Now at the top. I just went that route and saw Unframed for the first time, and it still said Pre-order....that MAY change in your cart, but can't hurt! :)

That's how I got mine. Works fine.

Edit* some people saying that it will then only put them on wait list, bummer. Just seems that Sideshow can't get it right with these pre orders, shame.

I had to go in and cancel the waitlist for Supes and Queen then reordered to avoid some BS.

Now it's saying it's available, but since I'm on the wait-list it won't let me order.:lol

It says Processing on all my orders for the unframed Queen and Daredevil so I guess I'm good. Still can't believe SS hasn't figured out how to get these prints up for PO without problems.

Yeah I cancelled and re-ordered supes as well.... its now showing new :yess:

so annoying :gah:

Now it's saying it's available, but since I'm on the wait-list it won't let me order.:lol

You have to cancel the waitlist items to reorder. I went ahead and did the cancel/reorder just in case SS screws up on honoring the early waitlist

Do they usually sell out quicker than this? I've always checked just for fun on previous e-mails I've received, just to see how long I'd have had to nab one. I'm guessing a large number of people being instantly wait-listed by a glitch has thrown these ones off a bit...well, not Daredevil, but the other two. :lol

Do they usually sell out quicker than this? I've always checked just for fun on previous e-mails I've received, just to see how long I'd have had to nab one. I'm guessing a large number of people being instantly wait-listed by a glitch has thrown these ones off a bit...well, not Daredevil, but the other two. :lol

The older ones sold pretty fast. You should have seen what happened with the first Court print, Kier. It had the smallest ES of them all (150) and ordering it was so nerve-racking. My heart was still pounding when I received the order confirmation email.

Back