Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Is framed the way to go? I figure one of mine will be cancelled so I could go either way.

The ES is 300 on Bats so there should be plenty to go around.

Got Batman and Oglavaeil. Now I just need to see if I want to keep them. Good thing I have a month or so to decide.

I'm so weak. Got Batman and CotD. Haven't decided if the Batman is a keeper or not. I'd like to see it in-hand.

Punisher wasn't worth $90 + shipping IMO.

Will SSC be cancelling mine? I'm wondering if I should cancel the one I don't want in case it's a random pick.

I'm so weak. Got Batman and CotD. Haven't decided if the Batman is a keeper or not. I'd like to see it in-hand.

Punisher wasn't worth $90 + shipping IMO.

Yah I'm weak too and ordered Batman but this time no frame. Don't know if I will keep it or not.

Supes and Cap :yess:

Why not Red Skull as well, since I just bought him :D

I can't get over how cool this Oglavaeil print is. The way it's painted, the style, reminds me of some 70s Frazetta-esque medieval fantasy paintings.

I just wish the PF wasn't so overpriced, I'd love to have these displayed together. Maybe I could just keep the art print by itself...

500311-oglavaeil-the-executioner-001.jpg

500311-oglavaeil-the-executioner-002.jpg

500311-oglavaeil-the-executioner-003.jpg

I also really like the hellish wasteland they seem to be in.

I'm surprised they didn't offer a separate smaller print of the dog then offer the bundle of both prints for $4 less.

I ordered Batman.... its OK I think I will keep the order. I assume Superman and Wonder Woman will also be made
I actually forgot about these today, luckily the new products page on SSC is my homepage.... :slap

Back