Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Me neither. Luckily I can get everything sent to work where I know there's always someone to sign for my stuff.
I started doing that myself, until the UPS guy started dropping stuff off on the ground by the warehouse and marking it "left at front desk" on the tracking :lol
Living in a very small town has it's advantages, neighbors looking out for each other, and knowing the local UPS guy and gal helps too! :lol

I always thought it was weird to not be nice to the delivery man... if they remember that you're nice to them, maybe they'll be nicer about handling your mail :dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought it was weird to not be nice to the delivery man... if they remember that you're nice to them, maybe they'll be nicer about handling your mail :dunno

Agreed. I remember one time while I was at a job site with a couple of my students and UPS driver Dena came in to drop off boxes; she saw me and told me she had a package for me and asked if I'd like to accept it at that time. I said "sure", signed for it and she put it in the school vehicle I was using that day.

Small hometown service at it's best! :yess:

My constant UPS person who is cool and always comes early I always give him a very cold, bottled water in the summer cause he looks out for me but this past Thurs I had some new guy that I just observed from my window and didn't even ring my bell at 715 pm. Like bad cops, bad doctors, bad lawyers there are bad UPS delivery people.

My constant UPS person who is cool and always comes early I always give him a very cold, bottled water in the summer cause he looks out for me but this past Thurs I had some new guy that I just observed from my window and didn't even ring my bell at 715 pm. Like bad cops, bad doctors, bad lawyers there are bad UPS delivery people.

This is very true. I experienced bad UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS workers a lot. Out here in Kansas they've been nothing but awesome. :yess:

USPS is the worst out of the three here

You might be right, ink. I live in a rural area and it's too much work for them to simply close the lid of my mailbox so my mail doesn't get wet. I remember back in the days when postal workers were polite and professional. Never starting going postal at the workplace until the 1980's I think.

You might be right, ink. I live in a rural area and it's too much work for them to simply close the lid of my mailbox so my mail doesn't get wet. I remember back in the days when postal workers were polite and professional. Never starting going postal at the workplace until the 1980's I think.

They're lazy enough here to just stick a $500 tube in the mailbox and not walk it to the porch

Red Sonja unframed print up for pre-order. I am perfectly happy with my hand-signed snake Sonja print to match my statue, so I won't be getting this new print or statue.

Living in a very small town has it's advantages, neighbors looking out for each other, and knowing the local UPS guy and gal helps too! :lol

IRjZq.jpg

Last edited:
Back