Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Unframed Voltron live. Picked one up for now.

Hahaha ! As I say that my waitlist is being converted for the first one !

Congrats! :duff

Congrats! I don't recommend sleeping "on" it. That would damage the frame and acrylic plexiglass. Sleeping "with" it I don't recommend that either lol.

I am still interested in Olivia's 2nd WW print when it does become available for pre-order.

*snicker* :lol

No it's from Rhode Island Comic Con last year . I'll dig it out of storage and take a photo . I did acquire the Justice League poster from SDCC though

I'm not impressed with SDCC, I get free passes and don't even go inside . Everything is a line

It's gotten really worse ever since Hollywood went all in and started promoting their movies hardcore in the early 90's.

dc-comics-black-canary-birds-of-prey-premium-art-print-500466-04.jpg

Same. Haven't missed one yet, so hopefully there will be unframed ones available. I'm not paying for Sideshow's ****** frame.

These are the ones I know. Help me out if I missed any that he also made. And these are the ones I have..

Catwoman + variant
Poison Ivy + variant
Harley Quinn + variant
Batgirl
Power Girl
Supergirl
Vampirella
Pepper

These are the ones I know. Help me out if I missed any that he also made. And these are the ones I have..

Catwoman
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Batgirl
Power Girl
Supergirl
Vampirella
Pepper

He did SDCC exclusives of Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley as well.

Jesus $ 40 to ship a framed print an hour away ....

Four years ago it cost $20 to ship the tumbler to me

Is this item from Amazon ITOYA 18 inch x 24 inch Original Art Profolio Presentation Book/Portfolio- for Art, Photography, and Documents good enough to store my art print (Glirclee etc)? I want to keep them somewhere safe where i can store them till i frame then and transport them to a comicon for a signature if need be.

Is this item from Amazon ITOYA 18 inch x 24 inch Original Art Profolio Presentation Book/Portfolio- for Art, Photography, and Documents good enough to store my art print (Glirclee etc)? I want to keep them somewhere safe where i can store them till i frame then and transport them to a comicon for a signature if need be.

That's fine

Those are the ones I've used for years. Amazon usually has some good deals on them.

I have that one as well, I think.

Back