Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I think around 2PM PST. It hasn't been always on the dot though. Good luck, got my fingers crossed for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, mate! :hi5: I think if I'm able to get one, I'll try to sell the framed for retail or slightly less so that the losses won't be as bad if I ate the NRD.

Thanks, mate! :hi5: I think if I'm able to get one, I'll try to sell the framed for retail or slightly less so that the losses won't be as bad if I ate the NRD.

Sorry it's 12 PM PST not 2PM!

Online comic con prints
preview_GalaxyPrints-1.jpg
1125x682_previewbanner_HarleyQuinn-1.jpg
preview_GothamSirenPortfolio-1.jpg
preview_LadyDeadpoolPrint-V2-1.jpg
1125x682_previewbanner_DividedPrint-1.jpg

Not sure if I'll end up getting any of these, but at least most of them are hand-signed.

Lady Deadpool pf probably confirmed with this print.

Adam Hughes' Rey print.

Oh boy.

I'd probably just pick up the Rey print :clap

I'd probably just pick up the Rey print :clap

Nice, you're going! Can't wait to see pics and hear from you!

Do you ever go to LA Comic Con, or Stan Lee's Comikaze? I might go this year if he's going to be attending, really want to meet him, heard he usually still goes to the ones in the west coast since he's situated in LA.

Are all the characters in the Rey print former Jedi?

Are they pickup only at the con or will there be limited shipping option available like the TDKR Batman bust?

Ordered JLA unframed! :yess:

There wasn't even a notification, or at least I never received one. I just kept refreshing the page. It looks like it's on waitlist now.

Nice, you're going! Can't wait to see pics and hear from you!

Do you ever go to LA Comic Con, or Stan Lee's Comikaze? I might go this year if he's going to be attending, really want to meet him, heard he usually still goes to the ones in the west coast since he's situated in LA.

Oh I'm not going this year :lol I'm just gonna grab the online print.

And I'm planning on moving to Cali next year so I would probably hit all the west coasts cons if I'm able too :lol

Oh I'm not going this year :lol I'm just gonna grab the online print.

And I'm planning on moving to Cali next year so I would probably hit all the west coasts cons if I'm able too :lol

Nice! :clap Hopefully those CA taxes on Sideshow items doesn't kill the wallet. I planned to live right outside Cali if I ever decided to move there, just to avoid those :lol

Ugh gross, why did you remind me :lol

:lol I was just editing my post, if I ever decided to move out there, I would try to live just outside Cali to avoid their taxes

I don't get it, so sideshow doesn't tell you from the get go if an item is waitlisted anymore? I placed an order for the justice league print, it said NOTHING about it being waitlisted, then go to check out and sideshow takes my info as usual then AFTER accepting it tells i'm on the waitlist lol. What kind of crap is that?

Did the same thing for the guardians print.

I have a problem. This was like the 4th print i "wanted" got the chance to order the unframed. I freeze. I doubt. Then i go on the waitlist and if it converts i cancel. Wth lol. This happened to alex ross iron man, thanos, guardians and now this. Its either im just a statue guy or i havnt found that one print that makes me go aaaaaah THATS IT! thought id share this weird behavior hahaha.

Back