Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Not sure if mentioned, but Phoenix art print UNFRAMED is up for sale now. Earlier this morning I only saw the framed version for sale.

Lol would this look weird if I displayed it with my XM Phoenix? Don't plan on getting the new PF but I like the art print a lot!

I love the PF, but it's not worth $500. It's a $425 at most with just a body and flames. Could it be those PVC flames driving up the cost on this statue.

Screw it, ordered it. I'll see how it looks when I set it up with the statue. If it's not to my liking then I suppose I can just sell it.

I love the PF, but it's not worth $500. It's a $425 at most with just a body and flames. Could it be those PVC flames driving up the cost on this statue.

Perhaps ya. It's a nice look statue for sure though.

Hmmm I'm seeing it as still available.

EDIT: When you add it to your cart it shows it as waitlisted. Wow that was fast.

Hmmm I'm seeing it as still available.

EDIT: When you add it to your cart it shows it as waitlisted. Wow that was fast.

I was looking earlier today to see if it had the unframed version already available for sale and then at 1:00 pm EST I got the email for the general public to buy so now close to 3:00 pm the unframed is already sold out. You can't waste a minute ordering these prints or they'll be gone. I'm glad I got mine.

I was looking earlier today to see if it had the unframed version already available for sale and then at 1:00 pm EST I got the email for the general public to buy so now close to 3:00 pm the unframed is already sold out. You can't waste a minute ordering these prints or they'll be gone. I'm glad I got mine.

Yeah, someone on the other forum posted it was waitlisted 40 minutes after it went up for sale.

Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to have to pass because that's a large portion of the statue made of plastic. Maybe if the base lot up it would be easier to swallow.

That's exactly what I was thinking that for that high price it should light up. $500 is outrageous and although it's a nice looking Phoenix the people aren't too interested it seems to buy it. I would think by now the exc would be on waitlist. The brown Wolvie is $480 so how can this Phoenix cost more than him. This Phoenix is just a body and flames while the Wolvie has a lot more to show. :dunno

There is no point in trying to locate where all the money is going into a particular statue. If I like it, I buy it. Just looking a statues detail or materials doesn't necessarily have an impact on cost alone. I know it seems like it would since we can't see any real breakdown. SS I am sure takes many factors into account when pricing a statue. License, character, QC, Sculpt, paint, and I am sure other factors unforeseen by us the consumer. Sure it seems outrageous but maybe there is something they see we can't.

Has anyone received an update on the SDCC prints for non attendees? I know they were delayed but I haven't received any other notice on when they are going to be shipping

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

There is no point in trying to locate where all the money is going into a particular statue. If I like it, I buy it. Just looking a statues detail or materials doesn't necessarily have an impact on cost alone. I know it seems like it would since we can't see any real breakdown. SS I am sure takes many factors into account when pricing a statue. License, character, QC, Sculpt, paint, and I am sure other factors unforeseen by us the consumer. Sure it seems outrageous but maybe there is something they see we can't.

Too much sense :lol

Didn't get the memo for Dark Phoenix till about an hour after it went up and had to jump on the WL...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bro, the unframed prints were all gone in less than 2 hours. Then soon after the framed ones were gone too.

Yeahhh well I jumped on the WL early so hopefully it'll convert :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back