Sideshow P1 bust worth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blown out of the water!
I still don tknow how I feel about that piece on a sidenote...Something about it I'm not quite sure of. It might be the base i THINK

I think it is a nice statue but it is not worth 10 thousand euros. I think some people are starting to find flaws with it also and for the money you would expect it to last longer than you. I have the 1/2 scale which is good enough for me and it was a lot less than the cost of this one.

Before I got into high end collecting, I was once offered the P1 bust and the 1:2 Alien Queen bust for $800 cash and walk. Not a day I don't want to find better ways to kick myself in the bum for passing up on that.

Before I got into high end collecting, I was once offered the P1 bust and the 1:2 Alien Queen bust for $800 cash and walk. Not a day I don't want to find better ways to kick myself in the bum for passing up on that.

I know how you feel, I have passed up a few things when they first come out and have ended up paying a premium for them further down the road, if only we had a crystal ball we could see how much an item is going to appreciate or depreciate in some cases :D

I know how you feel, I have passed up a few things when they first come out and have ended up paying a premium for them further down the road, if only we had a crystal ball we could see how much an item is going to appreciate or depreciate in some cases :D

I was thinking time machine to go back in time and stock up on all the neato stuff we should have picked up and ultra scalp them today. Hee hee. :D

maybe we should ask Skynet if we can borrow theirs :D

How do we get back into the present after we're done stock piling our load in the past? Do we just live alongside our past selves until the technology becomes available then sent that version back to do the same thing? :lol

How do we get back into the present after we're done stock piling our load in the past? Do we just live alongside our past selves until the technology becomes available then sent that version back to do the same thing? :lol

We just terminate them and live as normal. There are a few things I would like to do again and also some I would change so this would be a perfect opportunity :lol

For both of them :horror

Back