Sideshow Online Comic Con has begun! Sneak Peeks & Daily Preorder Info here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Online Comic Con has begun!

VS I'M not 100% sure but didn't SS already announce there will be no SDCC pick up this year?

Correct...there is no pick-up option for Comic-Con Exclusives this year.

-SideshowAlex

My bad... I'm going by the last 2 years of SDCC. :eek: I'm a newbie at this forum :monkey3

Who is in the picture of the release of tomorrow?
Look at the name underneath Hawkeye. I listed it already on post 1 :wink1:

Last edited:

Are we getting a Juggernaut? Everyone on the Marvel section made it look like we are!

Correct...there is no pick-up option for Comic-Con Exclusives this year.

-SideshowAlex

Alex, do you know if we'll be able to have the 3 Sideshow SDCC Exclusives shipped together to save on shipping (I know HT Cap it coming later)? I appreciate that they are being split up to one per day to avoid sever clogging for certain figures, but it would really suck if we have to pay seperate shipping on them if we plan on ordering mulitple or all of the exclusives. Otherwise that likely an extra $15ish spent on shipping these out each day ($45ish total).

Being an attendee the last 6 years and being able to pick them up has been nice to save that shipping cost. But I won't lie it will be nice not having to pack these up in the suitcase. And I'm sure you guys will be thrilled not having to go through all of those orders at the show :lol

No. Those are regular releases debut only during SdCC. The convention exclusive are the 4 items listed below the link

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37777

This year convention exclusive are HTs Cap, 2 Star War and G.I.joe figures. During the time leading SDCC, sSC shows new items up for order, teasers & promos.

Glad to help :duff

Ah! Now I'm getting it. Sorry for being such a newbie. I never went through this thing or sdcc before. Thanks so much for your help and patience my friend. :) looks like sdcc is very exciting. Too bad I'm on the east coast so it's too far for me. :(

When I went onto the Sideshow site just now, it gave me a $15 off code. :)

captainpicardfullofwin5.jpg

No. Those are regular releases debut only during SdCC. The convention exclusive are the 4 items listed below the link

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37777

This year convention exclusive are HTs Cap, 2 Star War and G.I.joe figures. During the time leading SDCC, sSC shows new items up for order, teasers & promos.

Glad to help :duff

Thank God, of those 4 exclusives there are nothing that I am interested in so it's an easy pass for me. Since I can't make to SDCC this year I don't have to worry about missing any exclusives.

Thanks for the help VS!

Looks like we are getting the Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 Bust tomorrow. Where's Averone? :lol

2012-06-26-PLEa547831.jpg

Updated post #1 on new product listing

Last edited:

VS, you rock for making the first post so helpful/neat! Thanks :)

jake sully , sauron lsf sneak peek

11.jpg

12.jpg

been waiting for this a long time since being shown in a sdcc 11 video

Back