Sideshow: Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a fan of mixed media for PF as well, I think the ragged real cloth will work best for Mythos Obi.
As for the head sculpt, I wish they do 2 sculpts.. basically, everything I loved from the 1/5 scaled mythos Obi but in 1/4 scale, it would be great for me.

Really curious about this one. Agree - since I missed the original Mythos Obi - I'd buy that in a nanosecond. A cloth robe would be easier to deal with re limited shelf space IMO.

The SSC quick unboxing clip is on Insta and tbh I really was not impressed by the non-helmet facepaint. Nice statue otherwise but that facepaint really needs some love - in my opinion. They went very fast over that facial shot, as if they knew it wasn't a strong point.

The SSC quick unboxing clip is on Insta and tbh I really was not impressed by the non-helmet facepaint. Nice statue otherwise but that facepaint really needs some love - in my opinion. They went very fast over that facial shot, as if they knew it wasn't a strong point.
I think it's a different statue, Ramatuelle..
That one is the General Kenobi mythos.

Hopefully this one, they will do much better on the face, as it's supposed to be one of the strong points of this piece.
Lately Sideshow's doing great with faces, like on Zatanna and Psylocke.

Back