Sideshow Ninja Turtles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonzo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sideshow is listed as one of Mirage's partner booths at SDCC. Is Sideshow making TMNT product?

That would be great and wouldnt be surprised this would be announced officially at SDCC.

Oh please let there be a bad-^^^ comiquette in the works, PLEASE :banana

I want it to be Raphael and i want him pissed (as usual). Don't make me get down on my knees and beg! :monkey5

Yeah, this will definitely be comiquette and maybe som PF's too.But Sideshow wont make 1/6 figures out of this licence..They just can't.

Comiquettes or PF's would be awesome! I wonder though if it'll be based off the movies or the cartoons/comics.

interested to see what ss would do with a tmnt license if they had one. not interested in cartoon or animated movie, 90 movie maybe, e&l comic related yes but i'd rather have neca's series 2. what ever happened to those? I don't think ss could pull off the actual turtles in 1/6. here's hoping for a life size mouser.

I grew up with the ninja Turtles. I hope they come out with the 80s ninja version or at least the comic book kind. For the love of god please dont even think about the cgi turtles.

I would only be interested if they are based on the costumes of the first movie.

Back