Sideshow Nightmare on Elm Street

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desamo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I found this few minutes ago from cult classics page.

NightmareonElmStreet.jpg

I found this few minutes ago from cult classics page.

NightmareonElmStreet.jpg

Yeah, I saw that, too. I just hope that it's another Robert Englund item next & not a collectible of Rorschach. I really hated the stinky reboot. That's right, I said 'stinky!'.

And I'll say it again, this time in the style of Sean Connery. I really hated the Shtinky reboot. :007

I, honestly, cannot remember at all what the glove looked like in the remake. But, yeah, that certainly is the original in that pic.

I'd love to see a Premium Format of Elm Street 1 Freddy. Or a part 2 in an 'You are all my children now' pose.

While nothing beats the original, I still really dig the reboot glove design. It's got a clunkiness to it that I like, seems more like something that would actually do some real damage.

Much better than the blade skeleton hand thing in new nightmare anyways. That movie was OK, but the blade hand was pure ass lol

This is kind of funny - everyone's debating the glove design here, but if it were the reboot version, it'd use that logo, not the original one since they're slightly different licenses. Original logo = Englund Freddy. (Besides a reboot wouldn't fall into 'Cult Classics' territory) :wink1:

I am so excited right now, I could just... :panic:

This is kind of funny - everyone's debating the glove design here, but if it were the reboot version, it'd use that logo, not the original one since they're slightly different licenses. Original logo = Englund Freddy. (Besides a reboot wouldn't fall into 'Cult Classics' territory) :wink1:

I am so excited right now, I could just... :panic:

Oh I totally agree, the teaser is classic nightmare no question. I'm super excited at the prospect of an updated high quality freddy 1/6, I really hope that's what we're gonna get!

Yeah, I saw that, too. I just hope that it's another Robert Englund item next & not a collectible of Rorschach. I really hated the stinky reboot. That's right, I said 'stinky!'.

And I'll say it again, this time in the style of Sean Connery. I really hated the Shtinky reboot. :007
I understand folks being disappointed, frustrated, even angry at the reboot. But you go too far, sir. That kind of language is never called for. I think the reboot deserves an apology.

I understand folks being disappointed, frustrated, even angry at the reboot. But you go too far, sir. That kind of language is never called for. I think the reboot deserves an apology.

You're right. I was completely out of line. I'd had one too many lemon sherbets & I wasn't thinking straight. I apologize to you, to Rorschach & to anyone else who may have read my hate-filled diatribe. :D

I'm crushed. So we get a fragile statue instead for 3 times the cost? Oy. :slap

God, I'll probably still try to buy it anyways, lol. :lol

I'm crushed. So we get a fragile statue instead for 3 times the cost? Oy. :slap

God, I'll probably still try to buy it anyways, lol. :lol

Man, wanted a nice 1/6 too.. but I do have a few silent surfer customs at least, so I guess I'll just take solace in that lol

I've given up on Premium Format$.. but if this thing looks anything like that preview it's gonna be hard for me to resist... that is pure freddy to me, and a serioulsy awesome image.

Man, wanted a nice 1/6 too.. but I do have a few silent surfer customs at least, so I guess I'll just take solace in that lol

I've given up on Premium Format$.. but if this thing looks anything like that preview it's gonna be hard for me to resist... that is pure freddy to me, and a serioulsy awesome image.

What silent surfers customs do you own - his dream warrior ?

Back