Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely getting WW but I may just cave and PO all three! :D

:hi5:

tenor.gif

This statue does have a action pose and probably a bit more complicated parts. Also a Harbottle sculpt they know people will want. This equals more than usual prices guaranteed. It’s got to the point where I don’t even care what price ss makes it. I will own it but not a po anymore from me. I will just buy it for a few hundred off a year or two after release. However if ss make a es of 200-300. I’m po right away. Lol so ss make it 600.00-800.00. :gah:

IMO if the paint job looks exactly like the proto then it would be worth 700

IMO if the paint job looks exactly like the proto then it would be worth 700

I have to disagree. The price increases over the last few years have been drastic enough. If this comes anywhere near a $700 price tag, I'll pass on it no matter how much I may like it.

Taarna didn't. She's only $525.

We need to see prices for big name characters like ww. The b list if we get lucky will stay in last years prices. Basically the ones that will sell will be the 600.00-800.00 upper end. Sadly SS knows which ones are in demand commanding higher prices.

We need to see prices for big name characters like ww. The b list if we get lucky will stay in last years prices. Basically the ones that will sell will be the 600.00-800.00 upper end. Sadly SS knows which ones are in demand commanding higher prices.

Across multiple threads you really are making a few statements of much higher than truly expected prices.

But even if that were the case, it would be risky on Sideshows part, as unless they match the price increase with quality, they will lose more and more business to competing manufacturers. But as they are acting more and more as a distributor maybe that doesn't matter as much as it once did.

And I'm not saying the price increases won't happen, because it's already occurring as they have been increasing consistently the past few years. And with them bleeding collectors to other manufacturers that would be one way to make up for any losses. But then again I'm of the assumption that the number of collectors has probably grown year after year because of the success of various genre movies etc.

I have to disagree. The price increases over the last few years have been drastic enough. If this comes anywhere near a $700 price tag, I'll pass on it no matter how much I may like it.

All I'm saying is I would pay that much for a perfect paint job like in the pics they have released. The final piece won't be to that quality IMO but you have nothing to worry about in terms of price as it won't be anywhere near 700

SS sure does know how to make up their money from returns, cancellations, etc. I think a 625 job on this.

I'm thinking 625.00 to 650.00 first as well to slowly get people used to the tad higher prices, before later in the year for the 699.99 price target for hot character pf's.
One things for sure this was done so well with the pose, master sculptor Harbottle, and hopefully a must have ex or fail. :clap They know so many will want this!

Anything over $550 will be a pass for me.... IMO SS status are not worth $600+, their QC and details are just not up to snuff to justify the higher price tags. If SS goes with really high Edition Sizes like they did last time, you would be better off waiting and picking up used ones down the road for a lot less.

I'm hoping for $600. I bet it'll be more though because it's Wonder Woman. Too much hype.

If the paint apps are awesome, I don't mind paying a *little* bit more....but with companies like Prime and XM, I'm not willing to pay much more for Sideshow when I get XM/Prime quality for a few hundred more.

Can't wait.

This new DC line they said would replace the old ones but they said the Justice League characters they didn't do yet (Flash, Martian, etc.) should fit in with the old as well as the new.

Can't wait.

This new DC line they said would replace the old ones but they said the Justice League characters they didn't do yet (Flash, Martian, etc.) should fit in with the old as well as the new.

Of course they'd say that... what else could they say? :lol

Can't wait.

I can only hope that this is true. If they give us something similar to the new Bats or Supes PF, that won't do it for me. If they give us something along the lines of the new Wonder Woman PF, that would work for me. She's pretty close to a classic WW to me.

Back