Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, there's a big chance they won't replace it but I'm going to try

We'll see. Still waiting for a response from the request I submitted Saturday.

Good luck guys! We definitely deserve perfect statues. Btw the response time right now is about a week... unless they just choose to ignore my inquiries.

Good luck guys! We definitely deserve perfect statues. Btw the response time right now is about a week... unless they just choose to ignore my inquiries.

Thanks Slickry, I'm glad yours looks great...with all of the website issues Sideshow is having, it'll probably be awhile until we all hear back

Mine arrived today - didnt open yet and tracking info was accurate so I guess I lucked out.

Looks like the issue is the right eye from the couple that have had googly eyes.

Her right eye is looking straight ahead and her left eye is looking left, at least on the examples that I've seen. I don't care which direction her eyes are looking, as long as both eyes are looking in the same direction.

Her right eye is looking straight ahead and her left eye is looking left, at least on the examples that I've seen. I don't care which direction her eyes are looking, as long as both eyes are looking in the same direction.

I think it def works better if both eyes are looking left instead of straight.

Anyone else noticed how jacked up the sculpted area of her collar bone is? It's kind of a weird sculpt where parts of her body are soft looking and other parts are insanely muscular.. I didn't seem to notice that much in pictures but now that I have her in hand I'm rather disappointed by the sculpt.. This might be the first statue I've ever returned due to not liking the sculpt...

Anyone else noticed how jacked up the sculpted area of her collar bone is? It's kind of a weird sculpt where parts of her body are soft looking and other parts are insanely muscular.. I didn't seem to notice that much in pictures but now that I have her in hand I'm rather disappointed by the sculpt.. This might be the first statue I've ever returned due to not liking the sculpt...

I sorta see what you mean, but her soft parts seem to just be her large butt and boobs lol. Otherwise she is very muscular

I sorta see what you mean, but her soft parts seem to just be her large butt and boobs lol. Otherwise she is very muscular

That’s what I was thinking too.

But in comparison to the original PF, she is on the softer side......but then almost anything would.

That’s what I was thinking too.

But in comparison to the original PF, she is on the softer side......but then almost anything would.

I like the sculpt 1000 times better than the OG. Have no idea what people saw in that one lol

I have the og. It’s ok. Can’t sell it bc SS made a gazillion of them haha

The ugly sculpted flat collar bone area forces you to use the shield and strap to cover it up...

WW00001.jpg

The ugly sculpted flat collar bone area forces you to use the shield and strap to cover it up...

WW00001.jpg

Well it was intended to be like that from the very beginning. I remember during one of the Sideshow Live shows, they said that the shield was probably going to be keyed into the body during production. It’s not like they did a bait and switch...... at least as far as the sculpt goes anyway.

Still doesn't change the fact they should of sculpted the collar bone area correctly... It's always good to have options...

Is her skin tone much lighter than the rebirth Superman PF or just an effect of lighting?

Back