SIDESHOW: New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[
wolverine-cassaday.jpg

Man, if they made a PF/comiquette based on this art and pose, I'd be first in line. I REALLY like the one-handed unsheathed claws.

I still hope this will be the brown costume..As opposed to people displaying this PF with the Sabretooth one (Wich I will display with Mystique, cause he banged her), If its the brown Wolvie I would display it with The Grey Hulk PF to recreate the cover of incredible Hulk # 340( Wich has just been elected greatest Comic Cover of all time at Marvel.com)

hulk-340.jpg

I have the exclusive comiquette, but this one looks badass. A must have for me. Hopefully it is unmasked with cloth mask. It'd be so cool.

Brown suit reminds me of the era when Wolverine would be more independent. It's less of a superhero/X-men outfit and more of an outfit to kick @$$. Better than yellow spandex for the type of character he is.

Wolverine has always been independent & defiant. That's what made him a bad@$$ in Uncanny X-Men. :rock :rock :rock

Yellow & blue, brown & tan or black & grey (X-Force suits)...It's Wolverine who will kick @$$ and take names regardless of suit color. :peace

I still hope this will be the brown costume..As opposed to people displaying this PF with the Sabretooth one (Wich I will display with Mystique, cause he banged her), If its the brown Wolvie I would display it with The Grey Hulk PF to recreate the cover of incredible Hulk # 340( Wich has just been elected greatest Comic Cover of all time at Marvel.com)

hulk-340.jpg

I would rather display this with sabertooth and yellow would go much better. Either way I will be buying one!

I'm in ! Don't need anything else but Sideshow now ! They are listening !

After so long of being frustrated at Sideshow's crap choices and lack of fan input, I am REALLY hoping this is a change in direction. If I get confirmation that Cyclops is going to be released in 2009/2010, I will probably sell off my Bowen to buy a Doom PF and go back 100% Sideshow how I was a few years ago. The quality of stuff Sideshow produces is just so superior to anything else on the market. Heck, the Yoda/Clone Trooper PF was amazing and Star Wars isn't my main focus.

I cannot wait for Venom, Mystique, Emma Frost, Daredevil, Gambit, Sabretooth, and possibly this Wolverine...but if they confirm Cyclops, it is hook/line/sinker for me as a fan.

Back