Sideshow May the 4th Previews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'd really prefer the new Boba pf our LSF/LSB over the life sized figure

Really, check it out:

may4-2014-preview-02.jpg

What is that??

yup, it's his blaster.
JangoFett8.jpg

(This is the Marmit one)

I hope life-sized Fett is what it is so I know whether to continue my 1:1 Fett build or just get raped for Sideshow's:lol

And Jango 1/6th or PF will definitely be PO'd immediately.

Always go for your own build. That way, you can wear it!

1/6 ROTJ Boba and Jango will do me nicely thank you very much.

I'm not a greedy fat bastard so even one will do. :pray:

Looks like we will finally be getting an R2 in 1:6. Really looking forward to next Sunday to find out for sure. Damn!

I'll be happy with a 1/6 Jango and 1/6 Dooku.

If they make a 1/6 R2 and ROTJ Boba, that would just be a cherry on top.

I missed out of the ESB Boba and have the Prototype so a ROTJ would be nice but if it takes up a spot that Dooku could have I would not be happy.

I can see May 1st being a 1/6 ROTJ Boba Fett. They already have 99% of the molds made already.
1/6 Jango would be cool, just so I can steal some parts for the one I already made
May 2 may also be a deathwatch soldier
I though May 4 might have been Darth Malak, but R2 is a waay better option.
Other May 4 - Fingers crossed for 1/6 Savage Opress and Cad Bane! "Whadda you lookin' at? It's a nice hat!"

Hell yeah... I'd love a Tarkin if they nail Cushing's likeness. He has such a distinctive face and demeanour, it has to be perfect.

R2 is the real gem for me, though. I would love one and it could come with a lot of really cool exclusives, too. I hope no expense is spared, if indeed it is 1:6 R2 being revealed next Sunday.

Based on the silos, I'm hoping for a 1:6 Jango (or a PF)
If the other is a Boba I just hope it's something I don't collect so I can save the $
1:6 R2 Chogokin

For the shrouded in mystery, I'd like:
Lando PF
Mara Jade PF
HT Anakin (1:6 Royal Guard/Senate Guard, Dooku, Tarkin or Slave Leia would also be nice)

No thanks
No thanks
Could be cool but will be too expensive
No thanks

For me no Mythos pretty much means no care.

Oh man I hope its a 1/6 r2 d2 and as far as the 2 empty slots please no more clones, how about a biker scout or a bounty hunter...........

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

1/6 ROTJ Boba Fett = :rock

1/6 AOTC Jango Fett = :dunno

1/6 R2-D2 = :yess: :yess: :yess:

1/6 Dooku + 1/6 Tarkin = :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

I have the same thoughts for your first 3 guesses. :clap

As for the other 2, I guess a little wishful thinking on our part couldn't hurt.:pray::)

Back