1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head sculpts on these figures needs to be improved. Plastic head on a great figure doesn't do it. Also, my purchasing any of these figures depends on price. $150 or above is too much!

Then you are out the game already.

These will top that by atleast $10-$25 dollars.

They mentioned that they are looking at providing pre-positioned arms to capture the more iconic poses for characters like Wolverine so he can get into those berserker rage positions we all remember. The intent is to satisfy both the aesthetic junkies and the articulation junkies by providing multiple sets of arms including fully articulated/jointed arms. Not definite but they are kicking that ideal around. That'll be a whole lotta arms!

But the newly developed bodies alone will drive the cost beyond $150.

Then you are out the game already.

These will top that by atleast $10-$25 dollars.

They mentioned that they are looking at providing pre-positioned arms to capture the more iconic poses for characters like Wolverine so he can get into those berserker rage positions we all remember. The intent is to satisfy both the aesthetic junkies and the articulation junkies by providing multiple sets of arms including fully articulated/jointed arms. Not definite but they are kicking that ideal around. That'll be a whole lotta arms!

But the newly developed bodies alone will drive the cost beyond $150.
Wow so we'll be looking at like 190-230

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It'll probably differ depending on character and popularity but I'm also hoping for that number

With 3 releases a year , maybe 4, I'm cool with a $199 price tag. Let's hope we get a $40-$54 monthly flex pay option!

With 3 releases a year , maybe 4, I'm cool with a $199 price tag. Let's hope we get a $40-$54 monthly flex pay option!
Yeah that's soft. I could deal with 6 release a year the way they take forever sometimes lol

Yeah that's soft. I could deal with 6 release a year the way they take forever sometimes lol

I'm going off the assumption that Sideshows Marvel line will get the same treatment as their DC line. Catwoman, Joker, Harley, Batman, and maybe Superman in 2014... So 2015 could be Wolverine, Deadpool, Punisher, Spiderman, and maybe... Iron Man?

I'm hoping we get some alternate, iconic costumes on these guys...Symbiote Suit Spiderman, anyone? I'd love having that in 1/6 form.

I'm going off the assumption that Sideshows Marvel line will get the same treatment as their DC line. Catwoman, Joker, Harley, Batman, and maybe Superman in 2014... So 2015 could be Wolverine, Deadpool, Punisher, Spiderman, and maybe... Iron Man?
Yeah Iron Man and Doom too. They're in the teaser at the end along with Spidey

I'm hoping we get some alternate, iconic costumes on these guys...Symbiote Suit Spiderman, anyone? I'd love having that in 1/6 form.
**** yeah. We'll get the variation of course

yzabasu2.jpg

I posted this early on. Zoom in to the right. You'll get a better idea

3 months before SDCC 2014 Diamond Select Toys and EMCE announced it NEW Mego 8" Marvel figure sets starting with Spider-Man. Many including me were disappointed by the format of the sets a repro of original Mego figure, an updated head and costume, and an alter ego head and clothes for $80. This limits # of Marvel characters that can be made where most likely Sideshow can make ANY 1/6 Marvel figure! This is why I am so excited by this news, I have wanted SSC 1/6 Marvel figures since SSC 1/6 DC figures! Now Sideshow has BOTH, not since Mego!

yzabasu2.jpg

I posted this early on. Zoom in to the right. You'll get a better idea

Oh wow!!!! I guess my phone screen is too dirty, thanks man, now I see it.
I'm probably wanting to much here, but a throne for Dr.Doom would be awesome!

I just want Doom to be detailed enough to fit in with my Hot Toys figures. There's no human headsculpt for Sideshow to have to try to match, so Doom should hopefully be an easy home run for them. Just gives us some serious details on the armor, Sideshow.

And Doom has brown eyes, not blue. He's a gypsy. Just sayin'.

Back