Sideshow Mace Windu Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
now SSC made a PF

Attachments

• mace.jpg
    mace.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 16
Mace is longggggggg overdue, count me in if it looks like the concept and comes with a light up purple saber.

I thought he had a cybernetic arm for a second. He would be a great mythos statue, surviving the fall, getting a cybernetic arm....that would be amazing. That said, I can't believe it's taken this long! I'll be grabbing him for sure

Looks really good! Crazy that it’s taken this long to get one but with all the mixed media, reminds of the PFs of old with mixed media before they started doing mostly only fully sculpted pieces. Even crazier that we still have yet to get an EP3 Obiwan PF

To me this is the first true premium format we’ve seen in a long time. Premium format didn’t just used to mean 1/4 scale statue. The real fabric clothing was meant to be that premium element that set them apart from other statues. With so many other statue companies out there, I really hope Sideshow is going back to clothed pieces for the premium format line. It’s still fairly unique aside from a fabric cape here or there.

To me this is the first true premium format we’ve seen in a long time. Premium format didn’t just used to mean 1/4 scale statue. The real fabric clothing was meant to be that premium element that set them apart from other statues. With so many other statue companies out there, I really hope Sideshow is going back to clothed pieces for the premium format line. It’s still fairly unique aside from a fabric cape here or there.
100% agree

Just in time to see that most places I've bought sabers from are having May 4th sales, and 2 of them have Windu hilts. Having one of those on a stand in front of this would look pretty sick.

Back