Sideshow KISS PF Figures Exclusive Editions are almost sold out!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wookilar8 said:
That is an insane auction. If it sells for half that price I will still be shocked. The funny thing is that the seller's store name is JJ's Discount Emporium.:lol

Also, he really plays up the fact that they are the exclusives with the additional bases, but neglects to mention anywhere in the auction that they are limited to only 200 pieces, which to me would be a top selling point! :monkey4

Here's my Gene figure:

556817402_4d94374f1e_o.jpg

556817296_51e1833439_o.jpg

Does anyone has the Peter Criss figure in?

Catman arrived today. I think I like him the best of the four, looks sharp! I can see a ton of broken drum sticks the way it was packed though. Here are some quick snap shots of Peter Criss! Unlike Ace, the necklace cross is a seperate piece

catman2.jpg

catman1.jpg

catman3.jpg

catman4.jpg

catman6.jpg

Looks awesome! Too bad about Ace being mostly polystone and not a lot of anything else, he's my fav. I always favor the drugged out nuts.

Great pics, 2000Man ! As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I feel that Peter is the best-executed piece in this set (though my least-favorite band member). The necklace and arm bands being seperate pieces was great; ACE, my favorite member, however, was more statue than PF thanks to all the polystone. I wish the necklace, arm bands, and "V"-shaped tunic piece on the Spaceman had been made of different materials. And the batwings on Gene being polystone bug me as well, I'd have thought those could have been leather. Still a nice set, and as a Kiss-fan for over 30 years I'm glad to have 'em, but I lament what could have been. I just feel corners were cut; perhaps that was necessitated by low pre-orders? I mean the exclusives were limited to 200 of each, and I think all but Gene are still available on 2nd chance?

Maybe in a few years, these will be more valued due to the low #s. Guess there's just too much Kiss-abilia out there currently to interest collectors at the price?

I'm loving my KISS PFs. They did a great job with these guys and I hope they continue with more from this line. I can't wait for The Beatles!! (come on Sideshow, you can dooo it):monkey5

Enjoy the pics...

wookilar8den178.jpg

wookilar8den179.jpg

wookilar8den181.jpg

wookilar8den182.jpg

wookilar8den183.jpg

Nice I have PC & G$ with the other 2 on flex reserve.I had a prob W/Demon it had 2 scales broken in back of the R/boot glued back on its in the back NBD but the left leg was loose nearly hanging I'm guessing its not supposed to be like that-also he has a small glue mark on his left side above his belt on the black fabric its really annoying with the light shining on it would like a replacement.Called CS like 2 weeks ago they said I'd get an e-mail but I never did is this normal.WTF!!!

Zoid, my Ace came broken and I called CS which sent me an e-mail with a return label so I could exchange it. I've never had a problem with CS but then again they are a large company with many CS inquiries. Call them back, stay on top of it. Good luck.

My Paul had a broken arm, I e-mailed CS and got it replaced no problem. The process did take nearly a month, though.
One interesting point, though, the replacement I got (an Exclusive) had the same LE numbers as the one I sent back, but the bottom of the box and the shipping carton were both un-numbered (the bottom of the box read /200). They must keep blank pieces around for replacement purposes, or else they inserted my original bases into the new piece.
I still wish Sideshow would have rewarded folks who pre-ordered all 4 with matching numbers on the pieces; seems they could have easily replaced any damaged pieces with duplicate numbers, due to the way they handled my replacement.

I guess I'm lucky, all my KISS PF arrived without any damage and I live in The Netherlands. The only thing was that my Peter PF was shipped on may 30th from the US to the UK and then to Holland, it arrived on july 16th (!) 47 days later...

Also I don't understand why SS didn't gave people who had pre-ordered the exclusive set the same matching numbers??? My Ace & Peter have the same number...

The set is great, would love to see a Eric Carr PF in the future...

BTW, what could we do with the other KISS-logo bases?

Back