Sideshow KISS PF Figures Exclusive Editions are almost sold out!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wookilar8 said:
Finally the Space Ace has some company.

wookilar8den067.jpg

wookilar8den064.jpg

wookilar8den066.jpg

wookilar8den068.jpg

wookilar8den074.jpg

COOL! I can not wait to open mine! Thanks for keeping my KISS thread going wookilar8!:D

nice!

even with KISS merch pretty much over saturating the market 10x too much, I'll bet these will be fairly high on the sought after list of KISS merch. given time.
if I had the $$ Id gamble on them just for the chance of investment

Wow, Paul looks cool! I can't wait untill mine arrives...Thanks for posting the pics!
It seems that the Gene figure will come out earlier than expected, june 2007. Peter will come out in august 2007, because of production they changed the release dates...

I just had a chance to open THE STARCHILD, and upon removing the figure I noticed his right arm (raised fist) was hanging limp. It is apparently broken, or at the least seperated underneath the costume, and unable to be repaired unless I want to remove the costume arm. :monkey2

I was really disappointed by the ACE figure, and considered returning it and cancelling the series, but decided to keep them anyway, being a 30-year fan, and now this!

Does anyone have pics of the set yet? The Catman came early, and although Peter Criss is my least favorite bandmember, I think his figure was the best-executed piece of the set. Unlike with Ace and Gene, where much of the costume details were sculpted and made of polystone, Peter's collar was a seperate piece, as were his cross pendant and wrist bands. I like the look of the drumsticks in his hand as well. I was really disappointed when The Demon arrived, and I discovered the batwings under his arms were polystone! You'd think Sideshow would have used leather or some similar material for that part, unless they felt the pose was too critical and so went with a sculpted piece. More likely, the polystone was simpler and cheaper.

Unfortunately, my digital camera is pretty old, and the pics I can take aren't very hi-res. If I get some time to set them all up, though, I'll snap a few shots anyway. How do I go about posting them?

I got my Gene in but I'm keeping Peter on flex-pay. I can wait on Peter, gotta save up for 2 Captain America PFs. Sorry no Gene yet, maybe tomorrow.

Like mentioned before, the bat-wings being polystone and not fabric was a big let down. I think he still looks pretty cool anyway.

wookilar8den139.jpg

wookilar8den140.jpg

wookilar8den141.jpg

wookilar8 said:
And a couple more ....

wookilar8den153.jpg

wookilar8den154.jpg

freakin' sweet.

shouldn't gene simmons be a lot taller than the rest? looks like their heels are taller but he still should be a good bit taller, right? ....or maybe it's because his knees are bent a little and theirs aren't.

Thanks for posting those pics of The Demon!
He looks great, even his teeth are nicely done.
Can't wait before mine arrives...

That is an insane auction. If it sells for half that price I will still be shocked. The funny thing is that the seller's store name is JJ's Discount Emporium.:lol

Back