Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup easily $1200! If they can do it with Thanos and sell out I’m sure they. Will it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually wouldnt mind $1200 if its a low es like 500

Pay more? Thanos was $1200 and a Maquette. Juggs is going to be bigger so this would actually be a good price for it.[emoji848]

Sorry I thought you were saying a low ES would justify a higher price

Low ES in a way would be beneficial when we want to sell later on.

Whilst that is true, I don't plan on selling my statues

I can't wait to sell my statues...cause that means I will be living in a 1 bedroom one block from the beach....and for that...everything will go...wife, kids, girlfriend...lol

I can't wait to sell my statues...cause that means I will be living in a 1 bedroom one block from the beach....and for that...everything will go...wife, kids, girlfriend...lol

Lol it is scary to think how much I'd get for them. Scary in that it's a lot, but also prob nowhere near what I paid for them!

Lol it is scary to think how much I'd get for them. Scary in that it's a lot, but also prob nowhere near what I paid for them!

yeah that is always the issue...I figure the money I am spending on these would have been spent on consumables like wine, cigars, scotch, eating out etc...while I do still spend on those it is a fraction of what it once was. So at least I will get something for the statues when the time comes outside of just a good flush of the toilet...lol

I know if I sold all my PFs I'd only start buying prime 1 1/3 or 1/2 scale. Tbh that would be awesome, a smaller but bigger collection

I think as Prime 1 starts moving forward with dynamic posed 1/3 statues it will really change things up for collectors..especially as they get more license's to work with. I mean when they start doing a DIO it is going to be insane...the 1/4 batman is ridiculous good

FYI Sideshow's Doomsday Maq price just got announced at 1250$ for the EX.

Two different characters yes, but could be around the same size/detail?

FYI Sideshow's Doomsday Maq price just got announced at 1250$ for the EX.

Two different characters yes, but could be around the same size/detail?

Juggernaut will be the same, if not more.

The most ridiculous part about this whole thing is that this 1/4 (Doomsday) is more expensive than the Prime 1 1/3 scale Poison Ivy and Batman Who Laughs.

Don't really understand the pricing on Doomsday. If Juggs is going to be the same then I will be sitting this one out for certain.

Yeah $1200 for Doomsday, Thanos, probably Juggernaut. And regular sized Marquettes are $700. It’s the Sideshow new normal. I guess their 1/5 line is the $500 range will probably be the new PF.

Juggernaut will be the same, if not more.

The most ridiculous part about this whole thing is that this 1/4 (Doomsday) is more expensive than the Prime 1 1/3 scale Poison Ivy and Batman Who Laughs.

I'm not sure he will be more - Juggs will be less detailed and possibly a little smaller...? I'm guessing he will be around $1100

Back