Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. It’s waitlisted now. I think the colossus piece drove it like Gambit did for Rogue

So i got this in yesterday, and wow holy crap this thing is gigantic! Was debating cancelling my order because of how expensive it was but i am glad i did not. The attention to detail on this is amazing. Sculpt, pose, paint, everything i can't see any reason any faults on this at all. Amazingly crafted! Just have to figure out if i will be able to display by my other X-men pieces! Enjoy the pictures! Oh, its fist is almost as large as mine!

More pictures here: https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=158150&page=23

JSU0H3U.jpg

wcwmIyC.jpg

it is a very nice juggy and I would love to have it. But this thing costs MORE than most 1:3 P1 pieces.

Guess the price of this is to rival thanos.

Yea, feels like it. However, in this case, it just doesn't feel worth it. I know when I ordered Thanos, it just felt justified ...well worth it. I just don't feel the same with this one.

I think this looks amazing. That said, I'd never pay $1400 for it. For me personally, this piece is way overpriced.

The lower ES probably help keep the value in the long run maybe.

I was hoping to get all the powerhouse characters in 1/4 scale. But with these prices, I might just have to settle with 1/6 scale.

I have Hulk and Juggernaut in 1/6 scale already. Maybe all the powerhouse characters I want should be all in 1/6 scale ...Thing, Rhino, Abomination, etc.

I'm one of the 400+ chumps that's actually going for this price tag :lol.

Been on the waitlist for the exclusive since almost it's first day and I'm starting to lose faith. Anyone looking to sell Kitty?

Back