Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is planning on making a cape for mine once I get it from Alterego. If it turns out well, she will probably offer to make them for other board members like she does for the General Grievous PF Capes.

That's good to hear... If everything turns out well (I'm sure it will) I'm in for one! THANKS

____. I had to cancel mine because the arrival time will hit at a weird time. I'll definitely be getting one just down the road, thankfully the ex isn't too much of a dealbreaker.

Hi everyone...I'm a first time buyer thru Sideshow's Flexpay. I recieved an email last week saying 3 payments will start May 15th. So, expecting the first payment to come out I noticed the site says June 15th now. Is it because the exclusive isn't sold out? If so, do I have to wait longer to get this guy??

Hi everyone...I'm a first time buyer thru Sideshow's Flexpay. I recieved an email last week saying 3 payments will start May 15th. So, expecting the first payment to come out I noticed the site says June 15th now. Is it because the exclusive isn't sold out? If so, do I have to wait longer to get this guy??

The site just updated because we're now past the first May 15th payment for people getting on FlexPay now...it should be on the schedule for you that sideshow sent you.

I really think this will look the bee's knees next to the Vader 1:1. :yess:

Just a small nitpick, but im wandering if SS will have updated and fixed lukes belt to include the lightsaber hook??

How come the exclusive is still for sale? Is it because of the blaster not fitting the scene?

I think that most people are disapointed by the Exclusive... I think most people hoped for his Jedi cape to be the exclusive. And as you said, the blaster does not fit the scene :slap

i dunno. i cancelled mine cos the pose bugged me too much in the end. Not a bad pose, just not iconic enough for me. I'll hold out for something better. :)

scoobyluke.jpg

:monkey3

:exactly:

Me as well.

With the prices not really holding well in value on these I'd be confident to see this PF being available for quite a bit less through the secondary market. Kinda sad these days, but that's how I plan to get it. Also not even going to bother with the exclusive one. Luke never brandished that pistol without his cloak, and not even in that pose!

Back