Sideshow Jean Grey Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great!
Too bad those flames weren't removable. I don't really care for them but I still like both portraits. I may have to pick this up. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Either there are more fans of the EX portrait then we thought or people figure since they're buying it they might as well get the EX in case they have to sell it down the road...

I'll take my chances that a regular version might be up for auction on eBay after she's been out a few months, that's how I socred my Supergirl & Green Arrow PF's and saved over a $100 on each of them...

Yea, that was very suspicious! Went from preorder ...to low stock ...to waitlist ...then back to preorder. SSC trickeration at play.

Ordered this beauty last night after watching some reviews. She'll be my very first premium format / statue! Down the rabbit hole I go.... :rotfl

Ordered this beauty last night after watching some reviews. She'll be my very first premium format / statue! Down the rabbit hole I go.... :rotfl

And that rabbit hole is DEEP my friend. DEEP! I remember collecting action figures, then I went to the little Eaglemoss statues, then I went to 1/6 scale, then I bought my first 1/4 (the original Spider-Man from Sideshow) and it has been all down hill from there. :)

And that rabbit hole is DEEP my friend. DEEP! I remember collecting action figures, then I went to the little Eaglemoss statues, then I went to 1/6 scale, then I bought my first 1/4 (the original Spider-Man from Sideshow) and it has been all down hill from there. :)

Similar path for me. Once you?re wowed by receiving your first 1/4 statue it?s all over.

Always planned on getting this one. And leaning towards the EX. Glad the EX didn't really sell out yet.

Similar path for me. Once you?re wowed by receiving your first 1/4 statue it?s all over.
Even though Jean is my 1st order, it seems like I'll be receiving Spider-Man prem format first as he's currently in-stock with SS. Hopefully shipping notifications will start being sent for Jean this upcoming week. Can't wait!!

Welcome boys haha
:hi5:

Always planned on getting this one. And leaning towards the EX. Glad the EX didn't really sell out yet.

Yeah I'm surprised this hasn't sold out yet. Such a beautiful portrait!

TOO DEEP MAN. Swimming with Sharks now lol. Picked up Spider-Man premium format and XM Studios Magneto after pre-ordering Jean. I've decided to completely move on from 1/6 scale figures and I've been trying to move everything out. Stumbled across XM Storm and I've been trying to track one down all day that won't cost a kidney. Eyeing Gambit and Catwoman prem format as well right now. GAAHHH I will need an intervention sooner or later :rotfl

Arrived today in absolutely perfect condition! She's an instant favorite in my collection.

Jean Grey(1).jpg

Yup, that's why I hope they make Storm, Polaris and Kitty ...because they are on a roll and I really want a great looking statue of those 3 characters.

Back