• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Items In UK (Some Rare)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bidge1000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have decided to bite the bullet and advertise my stuff for sale on here instead of EVILBAAAYYY!
I would preferably like to sell in the UK, though I'm open so long as the transaction is quick and very clean.

I will accept Paypal instant payment or cash only, no cheques or e-cheques, you must also cover the Paypal fees or send the payment as a gift. People are welcome to pick up the items in person if they desire, however, as I said, things must move quickly. (This is due to me only being in the UK until early next week, then I'm away again for another month or so.)

Here's what I have for sale. (All Items have been opened to check over, then resealed immediately, never displayed)
Prices do not include shipping, quote available upon request.

Sideshow Exclusive Jabba The Hutt - £95
Sideshow Jabba Throne Environment - £150
Sideshow Jabba Throne Creature Pack (Salacious Crumb) - £30
Sideshow Jabba Throne Creature Pack (Buboicullaar) - £30
Look Sir Droids Diorama - £85
This Is No Cave Diorama - £45
Sideshow Terminator T800 Premium Format Endoskeleton Figure (Rare) - £750
Sideshow Exclusive Rambo Premium Format figure - £135

If anyone is worried about buying from me then please do feel free to visit my Ebay feedback page.

https://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bidge1&ftab=AllFeedback

This is my first time doing a big sale like this on here so let's hope it's a good experience.

I am open to reasonable offers.

I am also open to trades, looking for:

Efx X-Wing
Sideshow 1:1 Gamorrean Guard Bust
Sideshow 1:1 Boba Fett Bust

Thanks for your time everyone
D

:wave

Back