Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow as usual nice pics Mamba! Gosh this piece really does look great. I'm actually glad the Wolverine exclusive is not so great lol. I will just get this down the road before it eventually sells out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup... saves us international collector a lot of money, not having to buy the exc.

How is it broken? Oh just realised the broken shoulder pad!

I probably wouldn't have caught it if some people on Facebook weren't complaining of having broken shoulder pads as well.
Time to pray to the statue gods mine comes as clean as my Red Sonja and Capt. Marvel. :pray:

I probably wouldn't have caught it if some people on Facebook weren't complaining of having broken shoulder pads as well.
Time to pray to the statue gods mine comes as clean as my Red Sonja and Capt. Marvel. :pray:

Hahahaha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] the Gods will hear your prayers

I guess no one likes the EX head on the statue because I'm not seeing any pics of anyone using it. Is it because the seam is awful or is it the head sculpt?

I guess no one likes the EX head on the statue because I'm not seeing any pics of anyone using it. Is it because the seam is awful or is it the head sculpt?

I think it's fine, but I've always been a fan of the modern design over the original. I would swap it out if I displayed it with my hulk 181.

Dun dun dunnnnn.

20170209_203925.jpg
20170209_203951.jpg

MAN!!!!!!!!! That sucks. Sorry. Please update us with what sideshow plans to do.

Made a quick unboxing. This is an unboxing not a review. I literally un-box the statue as if you were standing next to me. I just got it today and will be taking tons of pictures in the days to come. This thing is much bigger than I thought it would be. Very pleased!

MAN!!!!!!!!! That sucks. Sorry. Please update us with what sideshow plans to do.

I sent them a request with these photos. I'll let you know what they say.
Funny thing is I would not have noticed it if I wasn't filming my unboxing. As I was setting up my flood lights to take final pictures, I noticed light passing through the shoulder pad and when I looked close I realized that what seemed like a battle damage line on the shoulder pad was actually a crack. I touched it slightly with my finger and it just plopped off. No snap or anything. It just fell lol.

I recommend everyone check the shoulder pads.The battle damage is engraved in the pads...which are already thin to begin with. it's very easy to mistake breakage for battle damage.

I'll say battle damage one more time as I feel I haven't said it enough...

battle damage.

Back