Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived yesterday very happy with how this turned out. I thought QC and paint app were very good on mine (and I own XM)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Nice. Maybe I get this down the line. Cool ta have the ex but id no use it anyways. Love the other portrait. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well I guess time will tell, The thing is they really are two statues that appeal to three different collectors, you have Hulk collectors, Wolverine collectors and probably the most popular character of them all, Spidey collectors. Plus the fact the original piece doesn't come up for sale that often means it's getting quite had to get, so if you want it you'll have to pony up and get one. I can see this one though even at the higher price appreciating in price quickly once it sells out... It really does look amazing.

Damn that head seam though....lol
I love the vs spidey, especially the ex light up feature. I have both and spidey still my fav, though the execution on vs wolvie is awesome and the maquette size really adds presence. I still think vs spidey probably has more intricate details. They are both great statues!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Not mine...

Nice size

16196011_1132740030187560_4210650253369455493_n.jpg

If I was a Wolverine and/or Hulk main collector I would be all in on this. But alas, I have a Thor cave, and there's just no room for this. But part of me would love to invest in it and Hulk #181. Big fan of both characters. They did a great job.

Damn, HULK looks huge for 1/5 scale. He looks like he's easily running close in scale to the PFs.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWWO I can't wait for mine to come in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry this pic hyped me up.

The paint apps look superb. Especially on the HULK. His skin tone looks fantastic. Far superior paint job than what SSC offered with the green HULK COM. The paint apps on the COM were very flat. Nice to see that didn't happen with the MAQ.

Sure it came out nice but it should've had switch out hand with Wolverine's blade stabbed into Hulk's chest.

But I get why a company wouldn't be allowed to do that.

I'm the best there is at what I do but what I do best is fight in a kid friendly diorama where I just swing my blades in the air. :lol

Some of these superhero collectibles need to start being given some teeth, especially ones with Wolverine!

Mix it up a little you know, there are enough "safe" pieces out there already.

Guarantee everyone would display the stabbing hand if it was made available to show off a Wolverine who actually doesn't miss at that close range!

Last edited:
Back