Sideshow hulk bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Consider this: Boba Fett lifesize bust is coming back. There is very little comfort in an ES for these type of larger items.

Last edited:
Consider this: Boba Fett lifesize bust is coming back. There is very little comfort in an ES for these type of larger items.

ECC is the only way to go for life sized busts anymore imo. Even though they are niche characters in comparison to mighty Hulk, the Guyver and Marcus busts blow this thing way out of the water for the same price.

How's your Hulk collection looking? I haven't checked out your thread in a while.

Thanks for asking. I haven't updated pics in years. I'm in the process of selling off 80% or more of my collection due to the upcoming move in March.

As of right now I'm only keeping 10-15 pieces.....the rest will make their way to Ebay. I have a weight limit on my move and I don't want to store everything for 5 years. It's bittersweet but I'm loving the $$ flowing into the bank account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for asking. I haven't updated pics in years. I'm in the process of selling off 80% or more of my collection due to the upcoming move in March.

As of right now I'm only keeping 10-15 pieces.....the rest will make their way to Ebay. I have a weight limit on my move and I don't want to store everything for 5 years. It's bittersweet but I'm loving the $$ flowing into the bank account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rock :rock :rock

I remember you having a bad*** Hulk collection.

Are you moving oversees? Why a weight limit?

I hear you though. It'll probably be nicer too though, having a smaller collection but elite pieces. I'm already getting to the point where I'm going to have to do that soon.

19985212_114168782550139_4829887889120690176_n.jpg

Back