Sideshow hulk bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Not really into busts. But hulk would be the only one id consider. King/Gladiator is the only head/face sculpt i really liked. To bad i skipped on those. Just started collecting hehe.oh well. Lets see how this turns out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vic definitely would've got this bust. R.i.p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Takes up too much space. I like the 1/2 lsb. Too bad they stopped it

If this is at a "reasonable" price it will be my first marvel full size bust. It looks amazing! Imo way better than the deadpool bust. Payment plan is what will make it doable for me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm guessing this will be under a grand. Bigger than Deadpool but with less details, near the same price I think.

I'm guessing this will be under a grand. Bigger than Deadpool but with less details, near the same price I think.

Deadpool doesn't even have a face, so technically there's a lot of important facial details they skipped on that one.. but more importantly I don't even think stuff like that affects the price, they'll price it whatever they can get away with..

Last edited:
Deadpool doesn't even have a face, so technically there's a lot of important facial details they skipped on that one.. but more importantly I don't even think stuff like that affects the price, they'll price it whatever they can get away with..

It'll take less manpower and time to paint this guy all green vs all the details on deadpool. The detail in the sculpt won't effect production costs if it's all one color anyways.

Sideshow's specialty isn't human faces, so I'm thankful Deadpool's face is covered. Thor (even though I own it) and Captain busts came out less than stellar, IMO.

Price-wise, I can see Hulk going either way to be honest. Gut is it'll be higher, seeing what DP came in at.

SIDESHOW Hulk Life Size Bust

Just recently watch the video from Sideshow Thank You vmessage. What do you guys think? Updated Life Suze Bust Hulk in the making?
IMG_9150.jpgIMG_9151.jpg

Looks like there goin do red hulk.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

They will do every shade of hulk just to rape us on the costs

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

lmao, if this thing is $1200, that'd be freaking hilarious. There are 0 reasons why this thing can't be made out of translucent resin. Of course they won't do it cause they're too cheap to do so, while other companies are excelling with the material.

Back