Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman would never scream like Han even if strapped on a Bespin torture rack. Anyway, I though this thread was about a 1/6 doll, not a trivial, petty, childish Batman vs Han debate.

"Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but trivial and childish is what Freaks do best. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense. We'll be safe enough once Sideshow shows new pictures and we make the jump to pre-order." :wink1:

Ha ha ha well said.

"Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but trivial and childish is what Freaks do best. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense. We'll be safe enough once Sideshow shows new pictures and we make the jump to pre-order." :wink1:

We'll see mate. :duff

:lol

Batman would never scream like Han even if strapped on a Bespin torture rack. Anyway, I though this thread was about a 1/6 doll, not a trivial, petty, childish Batman vs Han debate.

you don't see the irony in your statement you ****ing moron.........:dunno..............:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Other then hoth and darth there really is no OT figures to look forward to for me, No bueno Sideshow.

That's because there's nothing else that's been announced, so not just you, but everybody. ;) I'd expect the Hoth stuff in 2015 sometime, with announcement sometime in Q1-Q2 2014 and pre-orders in Q2.

Is it just me or between sideshow and hot toys is there very little to no variety lately?

Hot toys and they're never ending Ironman and Batman figures. And sideshows never ending clones.

I wonder when we'll see pics of the echo base hair head? Hopefully it will be the definitive 1/6 Han sculpt.

I am tired of planning out my 2014 purchases around Solo, Luke, and the Taun Taun! I am already all in on PF Snowtrooper.

Come on Sideshow get us some pre-order prices already!

I am tired of planning out my 2014 purchases around Solo, Luke, and the Taun Taun! I am already all in on PF Snowtrooper.

Come on Sideshow get us some pre-order prices already!

Same here. I've cleared my budget completely for Han, a taun taun and the imperial droid. Now Sideshow needs to step it up! :impatient:

Back