Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I first saw Tee-Kay go for this look. Would be cool to have the welder mask and torch to go with it.

10038a5005755f34123e0a0f5821a7c6.jpg

Indeed. I do have a Echo base Han mixing SSC Hoth and Bespin parts. Adding welding mask and torch will soon be a possibility with Hoth Leia coming from HT.

Seeing that headswap made me take the plunge and order one too. Too bad a reasonable price can't be found on the Hoth Luke. I was late tot he game on those.

I decided to take bbl's route and chop up my 'space tacker' sculpt to fit the head gear..again i think it works great...View attachment 344795

It truly transforms the figure. Everything about this figure was fantastic, except for the "Juan Solo" sculpt. The "space trucker" sculpt corrects that one flaw and makes this a must-have figure for a Hoth display.

Looks good guys. When i saw this sculpt i immediately snagged the last hoth solo i could find.

It truly transforms the figure. Everything about this figure was fantastic, except for the "Juan Solo" sculpt. The "space trucker" sculpt corrects that one flaw and makes this a must-have figure for a Hoth display.

As soon as I saw these pics I just had to buy him. Even purchased two "space tracker" sculpts on Ebay to do the face mod. The end result looks really great. I would imagine if he looked like this from the factory they would have sold out a long time ago.

Back