Sideshow Green Phoenix PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offence but have you ever tried asking around for a repaint by a pro? I have a couple of times and ......... well .............. you'll be surprised. They have standards and quality costs. And if it's "a pretty simple sculpt and pose without a whole bunch of costume details" why don't you do it yourself? Maybe because it isn't as simple and easy as you think.

Meow! I have no interest in the Phoenix statue so why would I buy one and repaint it? LOL Thanks for the laughs.

The upper left hand corner of the base on this one is clearly broken

I hope this is not a widespread problem

ac9eKEU.jpg

Is that yours? LOL

Ladies and Gentlemen. What's with all the fighting and bickering? If you don't like the piece or have a problem with it, state your opinion and leave. It's not that complicated. And yes, I understand everyone is entitled to their opinion, but bashing a piece over and over again, and then saying other people are dumb for liking it or buying it is not necessary. I find the Magneto and Deathstroke to be somewhat underwhelming, but what point is there to keep saying it and bashing it?

Just my 2 cents. Let's keep it clean.

Years ago if I missed such a low ES piece from ssc I'd be upset or pissed off...today though I really couldn't give a shat....lol.
Funny how collecting and ssc's repaint releases does that to a person....boring.

You're not the only one mate.

ya Ive got half xm half SS and XM usually always beats out SS. But this is a close one. SS phoenix looks alot better in hand than I was expecting

Head sculps on the XM Phoenix just didn’t do it for me for some reason. I like both head sculps for SS Phoenix a lot.

I was able to place an order maybe five minutes ago -strange but it was in my cart And let me continue

Back