Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As nice as the box art is, I never display boxes. I would rather have those resources put towards the maquette itself, if given a choice.

Totally agree. The maquette is what I'm paying for ..as far as I'm concerned the box is just there to protect it.

Sideshow's been ninja about all the Facebook comments. I was surprised to see so many honest comments being posted, but they sure didn't last. :borg

I received an email today, bumping this till July 15th. $42 shipping to Alaska, not bad.

lightzilla.jpg

:monkey3

This might be an acceptable maquette for some collectors at about $400-$450. At $800, I'm not seeing the quality, detail, size to justify that kind of investment. It's possible other in-hand photos may change some minds, but I think it is doubtful at this point.

Agreed. Factor in those problems plus a stubby tail and it's way too expensive for what you appear to get. Best of luck to those who are getting him but this is an easy pass for me unless it drops to half price.

This looks dreadful IMO. Like it's been sitting in an attic for 100 years. I thought the prototype was disappointing as well. And what's with the giant seam on his tail???

Those in-hand look horrible, but I know better than to go off of the first/horrible photos. The photos look like there was movement-blur and flash. If it looks like that in person, it'll be going back.

Back