Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So by your logic anything used to slice things is a sword?

Yes sword and knife there's no difference except one is longer and one is shorter. :dunno as for the statue with this COH who would even use the first one? This version COH of the unmasked jason is not perfect but so much better than the first. Would have been cool if they gave the COH a half broken masked jason instead of no mask since we got that in the first version.

Face sculpt could have been better though...

7044D421-4994-441C-9612-942A6F3FFA19.jpg

Looks like they went for the Final Chapter look more than part 3.

finalchap7_zps30mampw7.jpg

Huh? That thing he's holding in his hand? Isn't it used to slice things up? Are you sure you're seeing the right pics?

Yes sword and knife there's no difference except one is longer and one is shorter. :dunno as for the statue with this COH who would even use the first one? This version COH of the unmasked jason is not perfect but so much better than the first. Would have been cool if they gave the COH a half broken masked jason instead of no mask since we got that in the first version.

You asked for it.

R2DpYjH.gif

I could of sworn I read this exact post a few pages back. :p

And she's got the guns to prove it!

:yess: Have to be in shape as Frankie. Needs to be believable. All of those skinny actors playing assassins with no meat/muscle. Pfft. Who's training? THIS GAL!

I might on occasion. That's how much I like it. Normally it's Hockey mask 100% of the time.

I am always hockey mask but I'm debating on how I will display him. If he goes Jason with Jason, then I may do 1 mask on, 1 off. Then I would have to put Freddy with Freddy. However, if I put Freddy and Jason together (twice) then I will probably go simple and have both Jasons in masks. Although, it would be really, really cool to see the unmasked. I just...I prefer that hockey mask.

I collect 1/6 but for sure I'll pick this one up! Any horor icons and TDK Joker in 1/4 I'll grab those thats it.

I am always hockey mask but I'm debating on how I will display him. If he goes Jason with Jason, then I may do 1 mask on, 1 off. Then I would have to put Freddy with Freddy. However, if I put Freddy and Jason together (twice) then I will probably go simple and have both Jasons in masks. Although, it would be really, really cool to see the unmasked. I just...I prefer that hockey mask.
[/COLOR]

I also prefer Jason in his mask, but since/if maskless head will be the ex that would be a big difference in the display. Unlike say...Pinhead`s ex or Fett`s ex. So on this matter I will be indecisive. Therefor i will have both headsculpt out of box, and hide the unused behind the base. Then change whenever i walk by and feel like it.

Hey guys, this might be a silly question but is there a specific time of day that the PO will usually go up? E.g. will they set it to be available at the stroke of midnight PST (i'm assuming because they're in Cali) or is it random?

The Speargun makes this pf so much better than the first.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

True. This is looking amazing. I just sold my Jason Part 3. Honestly between this and Pinhead if I don't order this I'm officially no longer a statue collector. I was thinking about moving on to other things and/or only collecting 1/6, but there are great horror statues coming. :dunno

Hey guys, this might be a silly question but is there a specific time of day that the PO will usually go up? E.g. will they set it to be available at the stroke of midnight PST (i'm assuming because they're in Cali) or is it random?

It's usually early afternoon CA time but I wouldn't sweat it, nothing sells out instantly anymore. They'll gauge sales before setting the edition size.

Back