Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'll look great next to the Cable PF when it comes out!

(I guess you already realised how crazy your last sentence looks/sounds.:lol)

I want a big badass 90s liefeld style cable and not the smaller new marvel armor less young kid like cable with two pistols. Marvel mess up cable very badly.

I want a big badass 90s liefeld style cable and not the smaller new marvel armor less young kid like cable with two pistols. Marvel mess up cable very badly.

:duff 90's Cable is the way to go although I do like Olivetti's Cable too. SSC said in their Q&A that their Cable is going to be BIG. :clap

For anyone who owns this statue, how is he scale wise with sideshow PF's? Does he display well with other pfs?

customdeadpool.jpg

I own it and it fits in very well with SS 1/4 scale statues.

the only thing I don't lilke about it is the disproportionately long arm.

heyo,
yeah i know its 1/4 scale but ive been told it seems a bit bigger than a PF.
I am thinking of purchasing one but just wanted to see what others think and if they do display it with other PF's and does it fit in.

I have that Deadpool statue, and I display it with my X-men PFs. In my opinion, he doesn't look out of place at all. He is probably more like 1:3.5 than 1:4, but because he is in such a crouched pose the height difference is unnoticeable.

For anyone who owns this statue, how is he scale wise with sideshow PF's? Does he display well with other pfs?

customdeadpool.jpg

I own one and it is my least favorite 1/4 or 1/5 scale statue I own (out of 10). The size is fine.

Do not buy this statue though. It is a garage scale statue from the Philippines and half the ones they ship out are literally broken. Thank God mine wasn't.

While the pose is fabulous the detail and paint job have made me never even give a second look to the piece. I enjoyed it a bit the day I received it, everyday since then it's been taking up room on my shelf. Oh, I just looked at it now, painful on the eyes! btw - it costs $600. Dammit. I have a review on my channel.

I actually ended up picking this guy up off ebay for a great price. While the paint job is not great i think the sculpt and details are top notch but the paint ruins it and by the looks of your vid mine has a bit better paint job but the paints are really flat and dull and pretty amateur looking. I am thinking of stripping it down and trying a repaint so he fits in with my other PF's a bit more.

Back