Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what New Mutants #98 will go for :lol

:lol I still have my original copies from WAY back in 8th grade; I have two copies of most of Liefield's New Mutants run. I will have to check next time I am at the In-Laws to see if I have two #98s.

Last edited:
:lol I still have my original copies from WAY back in 8th grade; I have two copies of most of Liefield's New Mutants run. I will have to check next time I am at the In-Laws to see if I have two #98s.

Yeah, I have it stashed somewhere in my collection. We've all seen what popular movies can do for the value of a comic.

I looked today for ****s & giggles...ungraded is in between $300-400 right now

my comic book collection was stolen from my locker in junior high, I believe I had New Mutants 98 and X-Force 1 liefield and a bunch of others

Recently went on eBay and bought back CGC graded Gambit first appearance 9.6 - for $75, it sells for $200 now which although not bad... the ROI on statues is a bit higher ... I mean Deadpool EX can go for $1K likely to go a bit up from that when it sold for $350

I'm keeping one EX in my collection, the other I'm selling

I finally got him and I'm very pleased, this statue looks gorgeous and I just love it. :D
Unfortunately couldn't get one with the rubber chicken, which would go so well with the other head.
UyPZeJr.jpg

The movie was freakin' awesome, already watched it twice.

I finally got him and I'm very pleased, this statue looks gorgeous and I just love it. :D
Unfortunately couldn't get one with the rubber chicken, which would go so well with the other head.
UyPZeJr.jpg

The movie was freakin' awesome, already watched it twice.

Congrats man! Its an amazing piece! The film is quality, I've seen it twice at the pictures as well :)

My Reg DP spend his time getting no love from Rouge. I would love to see a Domino PF in the future to pair him up with.

dp.jpg

shipped and sold my extra Deadpool PF EX

If all goes right, should have enuff to put a big dent in an upcoming Deadpool Ver. 2.0 PF EX, Cable PF EX, and Pfieffer Catwoman PF EX

win / win

I'd imagine you could almost buy all of those, given how much the EX value is worth :lol but I guess the rising prices of statues doesn't help.

Back