Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Captain America, Wolverine and Deadpool are my three favorite characters. I now have the Wolverine and Cap (Hydra Charge) PF. Just need one more.....This smaller one will have to hold it's place until I can find this piece at a decent price.

If I can't, I'm thinking of buying XForce Deadpool and giving him a paint job.

View attachment 167109

You still have a lot of space for more Pf there :wink1:

Haha, this is old. It's supposedly going to be PG-13 now too but if they can keep the same sort of fun vibe, I don't mind.

Well guys, after picking this piece up from a fellow Freak today, I have joined the club! Totally in love with my display in my office.

16179_10153875595314460_2629490278366637508_n.jpg

This statue.... is just amazing. I really love the deadpool on vespa by GG for the character it has but this just looks so good, Every detail shines on this. In my opinion this is one of SS best 1/4 pieces. Unfortunately I will probably never own one :(

There's an EX at $855 on eBay right now. When did this happen? Get so high? 17 bids and still 4 days left. That's interesting because none of my PF's ever seem to raise to that level in value. Not that it matters as I've never sold one. But whoa. Are these breaking $1,000 these days?

Back