Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow only his helmet lights up? Sideshow really dropped the ball on this one. . . everything that lights up should light up on him,thats like iron man only having his eyes light up but not his arc reactor,or palms. . .i just dont get it,

i mean seriously. . .im glad they they listened to us and put lights it,but they half a$$ed it, i wouldn't mind waiting longer or paying a little bit more to have it fully lit up,this has the potential to be one of sideshows best Ina while! Please SS,fix the rest of this!

This is a pass for me. I was really looking forward to this piece... but wow, only the helmet lights up, and not other parts of the suit (including the spine)? Game over man. Game _____in over.

It's great SSC did a helmet light-up.

But also disappointing and infuriating to think that this could have been a 100% kick-ass knocked-it-out-the park winner. If only they'd finished the job.

Instead it's kinda just ... :slap: :cuckoo:

If people don't pre-order then they will have to make another adjustment, don't put money down to have an inaccurate item unless you don't care otherwise.

Would be a day one purchase and my first ever SCC purchase, as I love dead space that much, but if the Rig, stasis module and Chest information display arent also lit up, then im not buying.

how can you have the mask light up, but not the rig or the Chest display? Stasis i could live with, as he 'might not' have the module installed. but otherwise, what a waste of time.

Either do it right, or dont do it at all. Guess i'll have to wait for something else to be my first purchase.

Let me be one more voice to the "massive fail" sentiment.
Might as well of had no light up at all.
Easy pass.

Agreed, this is a fail.

1) Preorder is today, there is no way they will make such massive change now to add additional lights.

2) Whoever designed this at sideshow probably never played the video game and has no idea what it means by not lighting up the rest of the body. They probably were handed a picture or some 3d rendering and just added some lights to the head.

Agreed, this is a fail.

1) Preorder is today, there is no way they will make such massive change now to add additional lights.

2) Whoever designed this at sideshow probably never played the video game and has no idea what it means by not lighting up the rest of the body. They probably were handed a picture or some 3d rendering and just added some lights to the head.

1) SS did with the Cobra Commander PF regarding the chrome mask.

2) That's such an unfair assumption. I'm almost sure that these guys research everything about the piece they're making.

Will be ordered btw. :monkey1

It sucks that only his helmet lights up but let’s be honest how many people are going to light this thing up more than once or twice? But then again how hard is it for them to put some damn lights in the back! :lol

It sucks that only his helmet lights up but let’s be honest how many people are going to light this thing up more than once or twice? But then again how hard is it for them to put some damn lights in the back! :lol

I'm gonna get some recharchable batteries and a charger to light this and my Cyborg Darth Maul more often than i would.

It's up and i can't even find the Reg thanks to SSC new website plan.

Either way, it's Q2 so i'm out, hopefully i can get it once it's in-stock in Q3 :(

Already got

HT Black Spider-Man
HT Babydoll
HT Avatar
SSC Skaar PF
SSC bacara Figure

On order for Q2

Last edited:
Back