Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they will give his base extra attachments like they have done for the Hoth figures or the biker scout and what will it be? Sand dunes to represent the Tatooine Desert?

Granted it was just ground but they included a sand base feature with the last Maul release, not sure they'd repeat and I'd rather have something Theed inspired as that was his prominent locale.

My SW collection will be small, I only want specific versions. Maul, Jedi Luke, Palpatine, ESB Vader, Han in Bespin jacket, prequel Yoda, and maybe ROTS Obi and Anakin.

When all those will finally see the light of day, who knows.

I think with this new maul i may want to pick up his speeder bike and throw old version on bike and upgrade him with new body n ditch his big old moon boots on old version.

Looks good. I thought to buy Vader, a Stormtrooper and Boba Fett, buy with this one and the upcoming Kylo Ren by Hot Toys I would have a beautiful representation of the three trilogies.

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

My SW collection will be small, I only want specific versions. Maul, Jedi Luke, Palpatine, ESB Vader, Han in Bespin jacket, prequel Yoda, and maybe ROTS Obi and Anakin.

When all those will finally see the light of day, who knows.

The SS prequel Yoda was a beautiful figure and at only $100 was a steal.

100116-yoda-jedi-master-009.jpg

It's not to let you know, it's to get notifications. Glad you're fascinated though.

Yes, but the point is, your post only let the thread know you subscribed, it didn't comment on the figure or add to any conversation that's been going in the thread, your subscribing to this thread is for your benefit, your making a post to state you have is declaring it for everyone else coming in here to see.

It's not to let you know, it's to get notifications. Glad you're fascinated though.

Please see the following.. again...

You can also click thread tools > subscribe, or the star on mobile.

Yes, but the point is, your post only let the thread know you subscribed, it didn't comment on the figure or add to any conversation that's been going in the thread, your subscribing to this thread is for your benefit, your making a post to state you have is declaring it for everyone else coming in here to see.

Thank you. :bow

Bumped these just to keep the fire lit....

Great Pics!!! Thanks for the upload. Don't know why Hot Toys hasn't shown any signs to produce this character, but this figure looks to be on par with Hot Toys quality. Still want to see Hot Toys produce this, after seeing the quality differences between the two Vaders, I can't help my curiosity.

Those pics look bomb. Was going to bid on a medi Maul but decided to hold off. Good idea or no?

Back