Statue Sideshow Darth Maul Mythos statue 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in the same boat, really digging that horned sculpt, a close resemblance of mad spider Maul in CW before "reconstructed" by Night Sister

Yep this turned out well. Oddly enough I really dig the alternate sculpt with the horns. Wish I had the old mythos Kenobi statue, would love to pair the two together.

If I get it, I'll probably go with the alternate head too.

If this had the same style mech legs as the Solo Maul I probably already would have ordered this despite not having any other Mythos statues.

Just got this in today, Wow they really did a fantastic job on this the sculpt is amazing. Both portraits are phenomenal. Very, impressed...

Anyhow pics are here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5925008&posted=1#post5925008

FJNynnM.jpg

Everything I've seen from this piece is impressive. The paint, sculpt, both heads look amazing and the robot legs stand out.

I don't think I'll last much longer before caving.

I really wish the mythos statues were 1/4 scale. I'm tempted to get this as a companion piece to the Maul premium format from a couple years back.

Glad I pulled the trigger on Maul, has great shelf presence, the sculpt is fantastic and the robot legs really pop out at you.

I don't see myself getting Sideous so it is just the long wait until IS Mandalorian and Mythos General Kenobi.

Hmm, with Maul arriving in June and Ventress at least April, it is great to live in Europe :(

Yikes that is a long wait.

Will be worth it though, these 2 are some of the finest statues Sideshow has made recently. Worth every penny.

Any recommendations for a display case for this? Prefer ikea but he appears too tall for a besta (unless my measurements are wrong!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He should fit inside a Besta, as long as you are not using a single cube Besta. The taller ones have adjustable shelves, and should be deep enough at about 15 inches deep, 23 inches wide. (If you are putting a door on the Besta, however, you'd have to angle the statue instead of displaying it straight on, since it's 17 inches deep.)

they both have the same edition size. but ventress attracts non-sw collectors and has fewer alternatives in statue form. I wouldn't be surprised if she truly sells out first.

Back