Sideshow CIV Exclusive Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey5 The diorama has to be Obi/Vader, right?! The REAL Obi/Vader this time too! :monkey5

Darth Robbler said:
Wouldn't an ESB Dagobah Yoda and R2 dio be a slap in the face for GG since they'll be peddling their animated version? I would love that!

I would love for anybody to slap GG in the face right now. Maybe we can get the Obi-Wan statue fixed and the Clone Commander box sets up for preorder.

It's always better to slap someone in the face with the Clone Wars Obi than with a rubber chicken.

In other news, this C4 diorama will be in our hands a good three months before the Obi-Wan vs. Anakin dio. Provided it is the ANH Obi-Wan vs. Vader diorama, it will be announced later, and shipping sooner -- nicely mirroring the filmed earlier, but taking place later chronology of the two films. The uber-geek in me likey dat.

Another hint: The key word in the tease that was in the newsletter for the diorama/environment is 'unique'... there's no way you're gonna guess, but keep trying ;)

SideshowDusty said:
Another hint: The key word in the tease that was in the newsletter for the diorama/environment is 'unique'... there's no way you're gonna guess, but keep trying ;)

How about another hint for the 12" figure? :monkey3 Please?

And any idea of how soon these exclusives will start to be revealed?

SideshowDusty said:

If we guessed it, would you tell us?

Trash Compactor.

SideshowDusty said:

Will we not be able to guess because it's not necessarily from any of the 6 films?

I still say its going to be droid eyeball guy

SideshowDusty said:
Ahh come on Dusty you mean it isnt R2 and Yoda. Thats so disappointing I was really wanting them as one soon. They are the only two characters who knew what was going on all the time if you think about it.

Darth Robbler said:
Wouldn't an ESB Dagobah Yoda and R2 dio be a slap in the face for GG since they'll be peddling their animated version? I would love that!
I like to see GG get put down anytime I can. I love the products but hate the company. I really like the service I get with Sideshow.

BTW I finally got my GG Dewback tonight and well its awesome. I wonder if Sideshow is going to make one of these guys, now that would be a killer C3 diorama

Last edited:
Unique... That can only be Luke vs Luke. First I thought of Anakin vs Darth Vader, but that is not in the films.

Luke fighting himself in the form of Darth Vader IS in one of the six films. In ESB Luke kills his Darth Vader appearance on Dagobah, during Yoda's training. That's quite unique, isn't it?

What have I won Dusty?!? :D

Back