Sideshow Captain Rex Premium Format 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I felt bad for the artist who was clearly uncomfortable - a lot of artists are introverts and aren't good at slathering on adjectives to make a sale.

Yeah I noticed that as well, I feel bad when they throw them into these Livestreams, I used to see it on the Hasbro livestreams when I paid attention to those. If anything, have them film a prerecorded clip or something.

Regardless he should be proud of the work he made, this thing is gorgeous.

Its jaw-dropping! I'm already imagining the price, this is going to be fun to pay for. Or not.

IMO asking artists how or why they did stuff is like going up to a physicist and asking How did you do those calculations? He did them because he's a physicist, duh. Artists do art stuff because they're... artists.

Rex is such an elegant piece. I cant wait to own this.

I wasn't too sure about this piece based on the early concept art, but the execution was done very, very well. Kudos to sideshow on all 3 recent PFs. They knocked them out of the park

Right? They've had some stinkers over the years, but for them to really blow 3 straight pieces out of the water like this. It is very impressive.

And here we were talking about watching what we buy and regretting our purchases a few days ago...

Back