Sideshow: Cad Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1720540971570.jpeg

I didn’t even think this would be Animated. Have they ever done an animated SW PF? Haven’t they all been live-action or at least realistic like Asajj?

But besides that, as long as he’s in a cool gunslinger type pose, I’m all in. I don’t need him in anything dynamic like the recent Rex. I’m out, if that’s the case.

I didn’t even think this would be Animated. Have they ever done an animated SW PF? Haven’t they all been live-action or at least realistic like Asajj?

But besides that, as long as he’s in a cool gunslinger type pose, I’m all in. I don’t need him in anything dynamic like the recent Rex. I’m out, if that’s the case.
They can make him life-like “animated.” His outfit was just super boring in BoBF. Give him TODO, ankle rockets, big hat, and his proper duster with a toothpick in his chompers and I’ll be happy.

They can make him life-like “animated.” His outfit was just super boring in BoBF. Give him TODO, ankle rockets, big hat, and his proper duster with a toothpick in his chompers and I’ll be happy.

I actually wouldn’t complain about that being the case, so I don’t have to worry about dropping $850-1K:lol

What I was thinking too, give me a real life Duros (more based off ANH Duros) head sculpt but give him his animated costume and accessories from TCW S1-3. He was a bit light on gear in BoBF.

Back