Premium Format Sideshow Boba Fett Premium Format ROTJ 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow New Boba Fett Premium Format Return Of The Jedi

I bet they push a new threshold. $575 or $599, here we come!

Yes but Rey is under $500. Maybe they saw going over $500 is not going so well. Death Trooper is priced due to hype and I am only guessing it didn't sell very well likely due to the fact they failed to be anything but sad stormtrooper alternatives.

Sorry but I found them to be a joke in the movie after all the build up so much that even now I wouldn't buy one for $350. Add to that the overall look sux.

Ok back to Fett. For a redo of a redo of a redo regardless what movie it's from I'm sad to see it over $500 if not $449.

na.. that would be ridiculous

sideshow inflation : )

or they will use the "it's very complex to make" line.

We will have a better idea about how much more this will cost once they announce the price for thanos next week. get ready!

You guys think Sideshow might have a new Vader in the works that's similar to this Boba Fett in that it stands on a shorter base, no 1-leg-up, museum like pose? :huh

You guys think Sideshow might have a new Vader in the works that's similar to this Boba Fett in that it stands on a shorter base, no 1-leg-up, museum like pose? :huh

No not until Jedi Darth Vader sells out.

Chances are good the one from the Sideshow Live video will be on display at C8. I'm hoping you guys can score some sweet pics of it.

I'll be sure to take plenty of pics of anything they have.

I sure hope not. I collect all sorts of Fett stuff, but even this is a bit much for PFs. Bring on the ESB Legendary Scale.

I'll be at Disneyworld the following week too bad. I'll be running to complete my Darkside Challenge of 2, 1/2 marathons and 2 10k runs. I am mad but what can ya do. The medals are so neat though. The ones from Disneyland are both cool so far.

Is the outfit still mixed media like the previous ones or all sculpted? I can't really tell. The cape is definitely material but the body suit looks sculpted.

Cloth!

Jerry from Pop Culture Shock just wrote he thinks that the bigger scale market is starting to shrink. Also that less and less secondary characters are going to get made because companies don't want invest in characters that may not sell. He based this off of sales figures he has read. Also he wrote less and less companies around each year do production, this pushes up cost more. So can't imagine many lesser character getting made

Last edited:

Easy pass for the price.

Back